Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably not a very quick option for someone in a wheelchair that needs that spot. (The print doesn't look big enough to be read from inside a car that would be trying to park there.)
Your just missing the point of handicapped parking stalls and just giving More excuses to justify inconveniencing those that already have a tough enough time navigating this world.
Thanks to those that support and respect handicap parking stalls.

Anyone else having issues with the stability of Steam? It’s crashing regularly and tried different controllers and hard drives. It’s not even when I’m playing games, it’s crashing randomly on title screens and settings.
Sorry to hear this, even though my Plaid wasn't worthy enough to receive it (Steam). Why does Tesla continue to release half-baked junk (rhetorical)? "Smart Summon," comes to mind, as does auto high beams, auto wipers and much more...

Your just missing the point of handicapped parking stalls and just giving More excuses to justify inconveniencing those that already have a tough enough time navigating this world.
Thanks to those that support and respect handicap parking stalls.
I wasn't missing anything. I was just challenging someone that said leaving the note made it OK, because there was a quick contact method to ask to have the stall made available. (And it wasn't really a quick option.)

The only way I would be even sort of OK with what they did is if they stayed in the vehicle, and moved it the second someone came that wanted to use it for its intended purpose. (But even that isn't really a good option.)

Just because you think you have a valid excuse to park in a handicap stall doesn’t make it so. You should be ashamed. If you were handicapped maybe you would have a better understanding of what your really saying and doing. Find a better solution.

It is 5AM and it is an ASSIGNED/numbered (in private/gated parking) spot. This is NOT a public parking spot and NO ONE is allowed to park there since it is NOT assigned. As of now the space is NOT assigned to anyone in the building and there is one other that is also not assigned and open. So it is NEVER parked in and until someone handicapped moves in or needs that lives in the building and it is assigned to it will be open.

Anyone who Parks there under any conditions is breaking the rules, even if they are handicapped since it is not their space to use (or mine).

IMG_2283.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this, even though my Plaid wasn't worthy enough to receive it (Steam). Why does Tesla continue to release half-baked junk (rhetorical)? "Smart Summon," comes to mind, as does auto high beams, auto wipers and much more...
If it makes you feel any better, it’s completely unusable. I was worried I only had the 8 GB video card the before the update this week and now I could care less.

Just because you think you have a valid excuse to park in a handicap stall doesn’t make it so. You should be ashamed. If you were handicapped maybe you would have a better understanding of what your really saying and doing. Find a better solution.
The people that drive me the craziest are the ones who pull in to a handicapped spot, then put the permit on the rear view mirror at like a 7 eleven, then jump out of the car, run in, grabs some smokes, and then jump back in the car and leave.
I feel like just parking behind them and making them stay for a fellow officer to arrive...

.25 mimicks lead car and blows stop sign. I think this is very interesting behavior (if intentional):
I made a post earlier in this thread about 69.3 following a lead car into a turning lane incorrectly 2x on the same drive.

Copy of the post from Dec 11

Noticed a behavior that seems to have been added or more correctly accentuated in 69.3.x. Ego seems to be more dependent or extremely influenced by a lead car. For instance yesterday was following and lead car was making veer left turn and I was going straight. As the lead started veering my car turn on left signal and followed. Was into the intersection before it corrected. Then just a few blocks later it was going straight and followed the lead car into the left turn lane. Had to intervene since I was in traffic. Have noticed similar behavior on almost all drives and lots of other have complained that lane selection was worse in 69.3.x. Wonder if this could be a big part of the problem?

Thanks for the confirmation, I was being sarcastic as I along with a few others, have posted pages of nonsense because we are awaiting V11....
Either way, I haven't seen a ton of people saying they got the Christmas update
I don't think what I was posting nonsense, well maybe some, but it might have been interspersed with actual relevant commentary. 🤣
Just to prove it, here comes my concern about V11 single stack.
Given that 44.25.5 is just 10.69.3.3 with "bug fixes", it fills me with dread that the next release will replace current AP with a version of FSD that can't keep itself in a lane or slow down for speed limits.
Ok, AP isn't flawless, but FSDb is a looong way from being good enough to replace it.
Not going to be pleased if the freshly minted single stack comes with the same "might do bad things at the worst time" warning.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
I don't think what I was posting nonsense, well maybe some, but it might have been interspersed with actual relevant commentary. 🤣
Just to prove it, here comes my concern about V11 single stack.
Given that 44.25.5 is just 10.69.3.3 with "bug fixes", it fills me with dread that the next release will replace current AP with a version of FSD that can't keep itself in a lane or slow down for speed limits.
Ok, AP isn't flawless, but FSDb is a looong way from being good enough to replace it.
Not going to be pleased if the freshly minted single stack comes with the same "might do bad things at the worst time" warning.
I didn't name you on purpose... we all know who the trouble makers are, self included!
I agree, I hope they give us the option to turn AP/NOA if and when we want to