Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They sent me another update but my headlight and turn signal fault is still going on. Is this just a coincidence and has nothing to do with the update? They also sent me an estimate for $1500. I don't want a new headlight because it won't match the other one that has the burned out DLRs. My headlights just started matching in August. I'm not paying $3000 for new headlights.
If you REALLY want to make sure you cycle power to the headlight, take a look at this attachment.

EDIT: I realized you have an MS not an M3 after I posted it but it should still be relevant.

Attachments

• BR-17-17-004_Disconnecting_12V_and_High_Voltage_Power_on_Model_3.pdf
    635.4 KB · Views: 52
I just checked my WiFi stats for my M3. I downloaded and installed 2022.44.25.5 yesterday and drove this version for the first time today for about an hour, returning home at 1:30 PM. In the hour that I returned home, the car downloaded almost 3 GB of data. And every hour for the last five hours, it's uploaded about 300 MB. I understand the upload as likely FSDb telemetry and video that Tesla is pulling. But, I wonder what the 3GB of data download was for? I haven't been sitting in the car watching videos or playing games. Whatever it is seems to be related to my drive, as there was minimal download data prior to returning home from the drive.

I checked the nav data version, but it hasn't been updated so far as I can tell.

Anyone else seeing this sort of behavior?

• Informative
Reactions: Dewg
I tried the new version today, and there are some definite regressions.

It started doing the Initial D style turns onto neighborhood streets again. Beta really wants to drift or something. It’s also seeing lane markings where there are none. And it’s become too hesitant at four way stops.

MyQ integration is freaking nice, though! I can’t imagine going back to manually opening/closing my garage door.

Anyone else experiencing really slow Apple Music performance? When you skip a song there is a solid 10 seconds of loading time until the next one comes on. The old streaming app was almost instant.
Yeah it buffers one song at a time unlike Spotify which pre-buffered the next song.

Also Apple Music doesn't auto-play when I get into the car unlike Spotify. I have to click on a playlist or a song to get it playing again. Absolutely horrendous implementation.

Seems like “Smart” Summon still works just as good as before…

E07114FF-465D-4613-A642-5B42D39655BA.png

It's gotten the point that any additional feedback on FSD is pretty meaningless since we've pretty much seen and heard everything on this thread.
At least some of the other holiday updates were nice to see.

Weren’t you the guy complaining about off-topic conversations a couple of days ago? Lol. Now you’re complaining about on-topic conversations. What would you like us to talk about in here, Master?

I tried the new version today, and there are some definite regressions.

It started doing the Initial D style turns onto neighborhood streets again. Beta really wants to drift or something. It’s also seeing lane markings where there are none. And it’s become too hesitant at four way stops.

MyQ integration is freaking nice, though! I can’t imagine going back to manually opening/closing my garage door.

Are you going to pay for the subscription after the free trial?

Data point..

I updated to 2022.44.25.3 on Wednesday. Today, in the morning, I subscribed to FSD and opt'd into the beta. My daily update check is around 5PM and lo' and behold I started downloading 2022.44.25.5 at 5PM.

So subscribe right now if you want to get into the beta. No safety score or autopilot miles required (My safety score is 30 LOL)

Data point..

I updated to 2022.44.25.3 on Wednesday. Today, in the morning, I subscribed to FSD and opt'd into the beta. My daily update check is around 5PM and lo' and behold I started downloading 2022.44.25.5 at 5PM.

So subscribe right now if you want to get into the beta. No safety score or autopilot miles required (My safety score is 30 LOL)
I think that confirms my suspicion that they’re trying to meet their promise of “everyone who opts into beta will have it by end of the year”

Funny enough, you get the same clunky beta that a lot of these people had to jump through the hoops to get, including me. Good ol PTSD from the Safety Score.

I think that confirms my suspicion that they’re trying to meet their promise of “everyone who opts into beta will have it by end of the year”

Funny enough, you get the same clunky beta that a lot of these people had to jump through the hoops to get, including me. Good ol PTSD from the Safety Score.
At some point Tesla realized that the remaining FSD owners' average safety scores were so poor that FSDb was safer.

At some point Tesla realized that the remaining FSD owners' average safety scores were so poor that FSDb was safer.

Oh dude, I’ve been asking for FSDb SS forever, I want to see what it’s safety score would be if it got treated and scored like we did way back then.

2022.44.30.5 downloading now and it's not showing on TeslaFi or Teslascope yet.
Will it be FSD beta single stack? Time will tell.

1671852792780.png
Tell us your shilling secrets! Naow!!