Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can’t wait to hear how @willow_hiller spins this safety disengagement as “not even close, the Tesla would’ve made it easy. It would’ve turned on its Space X jet boosters if chuck didn’t interfere!”
You're right the Roadster with the cold air thrusters would have just gone over the draw bridge! Thanks for bringing that up :)

Opened the Tesla app today to see my car morph into a S/Y hybrid 🤔

070131D6-9B37-4AE6-835B-63F96226ACD8.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Watching Whole Mars' initial drive video, it looked to me that the car was overly cautious around pedestrians. It wouldn't even enter an intersection to make a left turn until there were no pedestrians in the exit side of the intersection. A human driver creeps into the intersection when the near crosswalk is clear then waits for the exit crosswalk to clear. Otherwise other cars and pedestrians keep crossing in front of the car and it takes much longer to get through the intersection.

Dirty Tesla's first drive had few, if any pedestrians, so his drive was much better.

In any event, Tesla must have found something bad wrong with this release since they aborted the rollout after offering it to mainly a small number of new testers. Since the rollout hasn't picked back up after over 24 hours, I think its safe to say that this version is DOA and we will need to wait for a new build to come out.

Watching Whole Mars' initial drive video, it looked to me that the car was overly cautious around pedestrians. It wouldn't even enter an intersection to make a left turn until there were no pedestrians in the exit side of the intersection. A human driver creeps into the intersection when the near crosswalk is clear then waits for the exit crosswalk to clear. Otherwise other cars and pedestrians keep crossing in front of the car and it takes much longer to get through the intersection.

Dirty Tesla's first drive had few, if any pedestrians, so his drive was much better.

In any event, Tesla must have found something bad wrong with this release since they aborted the rollout after offering it to mainly a small number of new testers. Since the rollout hasn't picked back up after over 24 hours, I think its safe to say that this version is DOA and we will need to wait for a new build to come out.
<snark>
either that or because Elon has a new toy he isn't pushing as hard on the FSD team to get it done, he's got to salvage that $44B somehow.
</snark>
;)

Paging @DirtyT3sla can you give us a drive with vru's?

Reactions: DirtyT3sla
There were releases where the initial rollout and the wide rollout were 5 days apart (10.12.2) and with 10.11.2 they were 8 days apart. So, who knows ...

• Informative
Reactions: GSP and FSDtester#1
<snark>
either that or because Elon has a new toy he isn't pushing as hard on the FSD team to get it done, he's got to salvage that $44B somehow.
</snark>
;)
Plus the about $100B lose value of TSLA directly related to the debacle, plus the irreparable harm inflicted on the Tesla brand in the public's mind related to Twitter antics and perceived incompetence, plus the potential Congressional investigations that are inevitable, plus the future sale of MORE TSLA stock to finance the Twitter downfall for next year and the year after.

I bet the Tweeter deal goes down as one of the worst and most divesting deals in history. I bet if he was to IPO it next week it would probably rase only $5B or so. Fixing social media is an impossible task period. The more he tries the more fails he will have. Older people don't really know or use it and WAY WORSE for the future younger people couldn't care less about Tweeter and never will use it in any way. So even the BEST Tweeter is bound to die. I'll be glad when he closes up Tweeter shop and gets back to doing what he does best (of course that will probably be another $20B or so flushed down the toilet).

And don't forget how he promised to spend his fortune improving humanity. Now he is spending it on a cesspool of social media sh$$, offending almost everybody and taking us all along for the ride.

• Disagree
Reactions: STUtoday
I have been waiting for FSDb since last dec when I bought my car (MS). I had a score of 99 for months (no easy task) on 36.6 and was hoping for the wide release download. This AM i checked my app and noticed my SScore is gone. Went to my car and the FSD beta request was gone and I had to reselect it again. UGH
Safety score goes away when you get into FSDb so maybe you were supposed to get the download and something glitched?

Got the third Strike for no fault of mine. Something during that dusk time ( today between 5 and 5:30pm) when it was just starting to get darker back to back I got warnings and tried to use steering wheel to disengage and got a Strike. At this rate, I think I should seriously get my FSDb removed. Sucks.

I think it is very hard to find true objective reviews on new releases for several reasons.
1. Many of the reviewers have been in the beta program for a while and keep resetting the base line for performance of new releases.
2. Elon is his own worst enemy as he continually sets unrealistic schedules and unattainable performance in releases.

That being said, FSD beta is an amazing accomplishment when compared to manual driving. Is it 100%; far from it, but it is a safe quality product 80-90% of the time. I believe if Elon would provide realistic schedules, and actual product improvement details this thread would be much shorter and more positive.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Plus the about $100B lose value of TSLA directly related to the debacle, plus the irreparable harm inflicted on the Tesla brand in the public's mind related to Twitter antics and perceived incompetence, plus the potential Congressional investigations that are inevitable, plus the future sale of MORE TSLA stock to finance the Twitter downfall for next year and the year after.

I bet the Tweeter deal goes down as one of the worst and most divesting deals in history. I bet if he was to IPO it next week it would probably rase only $5B or so. Fixing social media is an impossible task period. The more he tries the more fails he will have. Older people don't really know or use it and WAY WORSE for the future younger people couldn't care less about Tweeter and never will use it in any way. So even the BEST Tweeter is bound to die. I'll be glad when he closes up Tweeter shop and gets back to doing what he does best (of course that will probably be another $20B or so flushed down the toilet).

And don't forget how he promised to spend his fortune improving humanity. Now he is spending it on a cesspool of social media sh$$, offending almost everybody and taking us all along for the ride.
Agree with this. And I am a tesla bull for 6 years now.

But when I think back.. there has been a lot of worst. About to bankrupt tesla with the model 3 production or dumbass comment like model Y will be the top selling car. Factories that never open or ramp up

This Tesla train had been rough. At least twitter is funny money now.

Some of them do improve over time, so give em a break lol
I vote that @AlanSubie4Life starts posting FSD Beta content with comments.
I know he has posted some videos before, and think if he did it in a similar style to some other youtubers it would be successful. It would save him a lot of time typing and give us more context inside his way of thinking 🤔.
Nobody would ever mistake him for a shill which would make the content more authentic. Put me down as a paid subscriber.