Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, the new version is more polished overall when it’s not braking for no good reason and /or hesitating to go, which has unfortunately increased to the point where its not very usable where I live- urban SF East Bay Area- ‘22 MX. Also, no snapshot button anymore. Hopefully, it will improve with more use.
Update, 69.3.1 seems to work better at night, but more testing is required to be sure. Maybe the sun was affecting the cameras. I’ve been a beta tester for over a year and my first impressions are generally off- typically all the flaws show up as I drive around more.

The general improvement trajectory is unmistakable but there’s still a lot left to fix before routine no-intervention drives will be possible in urban settings. Wide release (hopefully next month) is going to be interesting.

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
First day testing. Area I live in has a general speed limit of 55. Problem is that limit can apply through sharp 90 degree bends and even roundabouts. Those are marked with warning signs like 20 mph. FSD needs to read those and take action.
So are you saying you are not seeing the car slow down enough to safely take the turns? Or that you specifically want it to slow to the level of the sign? I assume the latter.

I heard a rumor from a friend who knows this guy who used to date a girl who knew someone that worked at Tesla that the reason they didn't go straight to V11 is that this 69 thread would be shut down. 🤔

All joking aside is the V11 beta thread already created?
There was some sort of maybe thread. Seemed dead.

On topic, today’s night drive from Clearwater back to home was decent. Only two retard moments, which is when I learned there’s no more snapshot button. Did not have to take over steering at any point, just had to give it some gas a couple of times to avoid getting rear ended.

Also FSD unrelated, but nice to have a new energy app, plus all the other features I’ve had on my Model Y for a couple of months now.

On topic, today’s night drive from Clearwater back to home was decent. Only two retard moments, which is when I learned there’s no more snapshot button. Did not have to take over steering at any point, just had to give it some gas a couple of times to avoid getting rear ended.

Also FSD unrelated, but nice to have a new energy app, plus all the other features I’ve had on my Model Y for a couple of months now.
Gas pedal you say?
Was that part of the update?
You did mention something the other day about your model S changing into a Y or 3.
Will anyone else be getting a gas pedal with this build?

Only two retard moments,
My friend is a part of a community that identifies as shapes, and they find the spelling with an “i” as offensive. Just trying to be polite here geeesh.
Totally see the polite use of words……. With that said I think you actually posted a Positive FSD post so I’m generally impressed!

Totally see the polite use of words……. With that said I think you actually posted a Positive FSD post so I’m generally impressed!
Hey man, positive experiences will yield in positive feedback. I don’t just suck Tesla ass with anything they do, just because I like Tesla.

Oh and if we want to be technical….

DEFINITION FOR RETARD (1 OF 1)
verb (used with object)
to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.
verb (used without object)
to be delayed.
noun
a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.

Last edited: