Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EVNow

Sep 5, 2009
Seattle, WA
Here is the compilation of FSD Beta releases, starting with 10.

All this information comes from Teslafi. Employee only dates are ignored.

Release : Release number. Releases that most of the testers got are in bold and I'm calling them "major releases".
Build : Software build number.
Date : Date non-employees first got the release.
Days from Prev Rel : Number of days from the previous named release.
Days from Mjr Rel : Number of days from the previous major release.
Max # : Number of people who got the release on the day maximum people got the release.
Date of Max : Date on which maximum number of people got the release.

Let me know if you have any corrections, suggestions and updates.

Notes :
- Starting with 2023.12.10 the main prod releases now have some version of FSD. So, the same FSD version can have multiple release numbers. I'm not tracking those. Just the "beta" versions that are typically on a lower prod version.

1711124083156.png

Last edited:
Oh never mind, I just checked the release notes again, and they are indeed different (just nothing really stood out to me I guess). But I still find it interesting that there seems to be a fork from 2022.4.5.3 to either 2022.4.5.17 (AP 3 US+Canada) or 2022.8.2 (mix of countries/AP versions). It would be interesting to know how many people getting 2022.4.5.17 are in the FSD Beta queue. As a datapoint, I am in the queue and got that update yesterday.

Reactions: FelixORiley
Here is the compilation of FSD Beta releases, starting with 10.

View attachment 783939

All this information comes from Teslafi. Employee only dates are ignored.

Release : Release number. Releases that most of the testers got are in bold and I'm calling them "major releases".
Build : Software build number.
Date : Date non-employees first got the release.
Days from Prev Rel : Number of days from the previous named release.
Days from Mjr Rel : Number of days from the previous major release.
Max # : Number of people who got the release on the day maximum people got the release.
Date of Max : Date on which maximum number of people got the release.

Let me know if you have any corrections, suggestions and updates.

I'll request mods to turn this into a wiki so that I can make corrections and keep this table up to date.
Strange, my fsd beta was suspended on 3/14 until next software update. Currently on 2021.44.30.21.

Oh never mind, I just checked the release notes again, and they are indeed different (just nothing really stood out to me I guess). But I still find it interesting that there seems to be a fork from 2022.4.5.3 to either 2022.4.5.17 (AP 3 US+Canada) or 2022.8.2 (mix of countries/AP versions). It would be interesting to know how many people getting 2022.4.5.17 are in the FSD Beta queue. As a datapoint, I am in the queue and got that update yesterday.
I got updated to 4.5.17 with AP3 in the US. I’m in the FSD queue.

I’m with you. I wonder if 8.2 is beyond the next Beta branch.

Is there a place in the APP that tells me which FSD Beta I have?
The only thing I have is the build number on my Model 3P which is 2021.44.30.21 and by looking at the chart on the original post it is obvious I have FSD Beta 10.10.2 but does it actually say that on the app or on the car screen somewhere?

Is there a place in the APP that tells me which FSD Beta I have?
The only thing I have is the build number on my Model 3P which is 2021.44.30.21 and by looking at the chart on the original post it is obvious I have FSD Beta 10.10.2 but does it actually say that on the app or on the car screen somewhere?
If you see release notes on the last update you got, it will say 10.10.2.

I know I will receive flak for this but apparently the Fsd beta program has some big hiccups. The last wide spread release was Feb. 18 and there has not been a wide spread release in the last 38 days. From what I have been able to learn the last two updates are going to employees and 'special' drivers only. Apparently all is not good with the releases. Tesla is so closed mouth about what is going on. Why not just tell people what is happening?

Hello there, I am hanging out in the FSD Beta Release thread with the other excited Canadians and have a question to see if anyone has any insight. Many of us there have AP3, scores of 99 or 100 and were just moved to 2022.8.2

The question is, did anyone go to FSD beta from 2022.8.2 and is there a branch or fork from this release into the FSD beta stream ?

I know I will receive flak for this but apparently the Fsd beta program has some big hiccups. The last wide spread release was Feb. 18 and there has not been a wide spread release in the last 38 days. From what I have been able to learn the last two updates are going to employees and 'special' drivers only. Apparently all is not good with the releases. Tesla is so closed mouth about what is going on. Why not just tell people what is happening?
The key word you use twice is "apparently" which means an educated guess. That isn't much to go on when you're stating FSD has some "big" hiccups.