Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD rewrite will go out on Oct 20 to limited beta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FB_IMG_1603253070162.jpg

So I don’t know about you guys but on the east coast it’s now 8:40AM, the night is over.

I don’t see anything on Teslafi. Can we assume this is an extremely limited release?

Yeah, it is probably a very limited release. And I seem to remember that Early Access people are not supposed to be on 3rd party apps like teslafi. So the FSD beta is most likely going to employees or Early Access people who are not on teslafi, hence why it would not show up.

Yeah, it is probably a very limited release. And I seem to remember that Early Access people are not supposed to be on 3rd party apps like teslafi. So the FSD beta is most likely going to employees or Early Access people who are not on teslafi, hence why it would not show up.

Think most people are kinda scratching their heads here. Whats thr point of announcing a release that's going to employees or a set of individuals that are strictly forbidden to share their experiences. Furthermore there is also zero information on what the details of the release are. Kinda unfortunate for the people who have paid for this feature years in advance