Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AI DRIVR is not a regular customer. He is an influencer that lives in SF and friends with Omar. In fact he used to work for Tesla in the early days. Omar was going to email the "team" asking for AI DRIVER to get v12.

Still a great sign but we all must remain patient. If we get before or by the end of March it will be fantastic and fast.
From TeslaFi
1000027080.jpg

Yeah looks like nothing.

I do hope Chuck gets it soon though - THAT will be interesting. I believe end-to-end will finally get to 90% success rate on UPL/CULT. Though technically I am betting against it, just to be consistent. 😂
Looks like a typical start of a new FSD version. First the OG's get it. Assuming no major snafu's, it should then go out in multiple waves, increasing by about 10x in each wave. We've been through this many times.

Of course, if some major issue crops up, it's back to remedial training...

Reactions: zoomer0056
Then it's true, the car can detect eye contact with it?
I don't know, but to me it seems like it's a possibility that it already considers eye contact for control. Hopefully now with more people getting 12.x, others will pay attention to whether end-to-end actually behaves differently based on eye contact. I was asking which aspect you seemed skeptical of as some believe there's hardware limitations or that the software won't be able to figure it out or from some other responses potentially eye contact isn't even a useful thing to care about.

the UI and path aren't very revealing. There's little info regarding highlighted objects of interest.
I suspect the only part of visualization that's new with 12.x so far is the blue path. In this case, the path did suddenly become shorter after the person looked back -- closer than where it was originally slowing down to stop for the red light.

Various parts from 11.x have been removed for city streets and the ones that remain seem to be at lower framerate potentially suggesting it's the old stack running less often than before but potentially still doing so to provide some context to the blue path. So any opacity highlighting is probably whatever 11.x would have done while the blue highlights seem to be gone as that was old 11.x control focusing on certain vehicles or pedestrians, etc.