Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not my experience, my wife's car and my car has never gotten updates on the same day or even within the same week. My car has FSD and USS but hers doesn't though.
In your case, one car being on FSD and the other not, is enough to explain the difference, particularly if you have been on the FSD beta track. I think @fasteddie7 is saying that the updates appear to come to all cars on his account simultaneously (the interesting fact) but obviously only if they can, based on other considerations.

IMG_5072.png

The % coming off 12.3 is awfully low with this one

After driving a bit more on 12.3.2.1 it does look like auto max is slightly better. I still find it on the slow side but it’s tolerable. I didn notice the abrupt slow down for yellow lights. Hopefully they will tweak that as it does seem a bit extreme.

Auto park is ok but feel it can be a little on the slow slide. I have yet to have an auto park event where it was able to back in on first attempt. In all cases it has had to pull back out slightly and adjust in order to succeed.

U-turns are also on the slow side. I’ve had cases where on coming traffic has quickly approached and caused them to slow down significantly.

all in all it’s really good. I have had many more drives without interventions than v11 and I do feel more confident in FSD. I use to feel like FSDwas the equivalent to 15-16 yr old driver. Now it’s more like a 75 year old driver slow and in sometimes need to be supervised closely. 😂

Issue is the blinker doesn’t stay on. If it did that’d be a benefit. But it just turns it on, tries to see if it can move over. Then turns it off, then like 10 seconds it tries again, if there is traffic this is basically non stop. I’ve only tried the version today about 100 miles so might be a fluke. But so far this seems slightly better than V11 but still a lot of work.
I did autopark, M3 12.3.2.1 and MY 12.3.3, multiple times, perfect

interesting, my son did the summon and it backed up but stopped at a puddle in a dirt parking lot
seems right, will try summon again later in the week
There are 2 (both are legacy and no relation to FSD Beta). 1) Summon is forward and backwards. 2) Smart Summon is "Go to Target". Again both over 4 years old and never updated.

12.3.2.1 in an 2023 M3 RWD, leaving a strip mall
1711926187116.png

FSD drove the red line into the entrance lane, disengaged, backed up and went out the right exit
FSD got very confused by the median
seems nuts for isn't map data in the background as a reference?
Ill do the same drive with the 2023MYUSS with 12.3.3, stay tuned

• Informative
Reactions: primedive and Pdubs
Do you have any idea of how LONG it takes to train an NN?
From
Training GPT-3, for example, requires the equivalent of more than 5 billion billion operations per second of computation for an entire day (that’s 5,000 petaflops-days), and 3 trillion bytes (3 terabytes) of memory capacity.

Recommend reading, BTW.