Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon is just f'en with me. After nearly 2 hours on WiFi went down to move my car back to its parking spot. Came back up and ate breakfast. Then get a notification that 24.3.10 is available. Now I'm hotspot using my iPhone and will have to delay my run a little. Why all the hassle Tesla? 🤣

IMG_4704.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Elon is just f'en with me. After nearly 2 hours on WiFi went down to move my car back to its parking spot. Came back up and ate breakfast. Then get a notification that 24.3.10 is available. Now I'm hotspot using my iPhone and will have to delay my run a little. Why all the hassle Tesla? 🤣

View attachment 1036112
It’s not like they are Making you load it now. Not sure what the hassle is. Load it when you want.

• Funny

View attachment 1036112
You are officially the caboose on the Fsd train 🚆 !!

Reactions: JulienW
I am out of town for the weekend with the family, left the Plaid at home.
Last night at dinner we realized we might need another vehicle during our trip for a short period of time.

1 of my kids said, "Hey Dad, just open your Tesla app and have your car drive down to meet us"...

"Ummm, son, it can't do that".

Response, "You should call Elon and ask him to turn that on for you"...

"Yeah, good idea, let me see if I can dig up his number "

View attachment 1036112
Tesla is messing with you. It thinks you have OCD because you keep locking your front door.

• Funny
You in Chill mode? I'm getting the feeling many people are in Assertive hearing all the speeding posts. Chill should be about 5% which is fine for me.
The Full Self-Driving (Supervised) Profile setting of Chill, Average and Assertive are for following distance, not speed. Read the line at the bottom of the pic:
1000029015.jpg

Had a 90 minute loop around DC and NoVA today on 12.3.3. Only 1 disengagement and very few accelerator presses.

The disengagement was serious though. Unprotected left. The car made a great decision on when to go. Cars coming from the left turned into their right turn lane and the car made the decision to go -perfect.The turn however was horrible. It was driving straight for the median separating the the 4 lane road. If I didn't disengage it probably would have ran straight into it. Received a FCW alert as I took over and moved the car to the right. Turn pathing still needs serious work.

It can do that, or at least the USS cars could in the past. I've done it when we had only one car, but it doesn't work if space is tight, which is kinda when you need it.

Like Autopark, it isn't worth the time and anxiety.
You haven't seen my garage! It just seems like an obvious thing it should be able to do, especially if you have it linked up to your garage door opener. Just sayin' auto-park and summon should include one's own garage!

You haven't seen my garage! It just seems like an obvious thing it should be able to do, especially if you have it linked up to your garage door opener. Just sayin' auto-park and summon should include one's own garage!
I want to be able to set GPS location as Home address when my car is parked in the garage, not my street address.

I'm getting more used to auto speed lately. It generally has made similar decisions Id make. They need to make it way easier to slow down though. Scrolling down a couple notches on the wheel when on auto should be a signal for FSD slow down some. I don't want to have to scroll for 5 seconds to bring the "hidden" max speed down. I'd love for us to be able to cobtrol future FSD iterations with voice. Being able to say slow down or get in the left lane would be great.

Only other issue I have with auto speed is that for some reason map data has some highway on ramps where I'm at at 15 mph or 25 mph. Unsure how to fix those since at least is OSM data there is no set speed limits there.

Being able to say slow down or get in the left lane would be great.
That would be cool. Since this is "safety critical", it would have to get an acknowledgement of the perceived command before proceeding. That's because what was said and what is perceived may be different due to language, accent, ambient noise, conversations of passengers which includes key words .... That could also be a voice acknowledgement.

Reactions: rlsd and JB47394
I've considered painting parking lot type lines in the garage.i wonder if that would work.