Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let us know how the IL EV a credit process goes and any tips for folks that follow? Congrats on the new Tesla.
The unfortunate thing is on the website it says like a few hundred applications so far, most not low income. They have only processed like 8 low income applications and no non low income applications. I wonder when they will start the non low income ones. Guessing they will only process non low income if they run out of low income ones to process. But at a rate of less then 3 per week that might never happen! :mad:

Last edited:
The unfortunate thing is on the website it says like a few hundred applications so far, most not low income. They have only processed like 8 low income applications and no non low income applications. I wonder when they will start the non low income ones. Guessing they will only process non low income if they run out of low income ones to process. But at a rate of less then 3 per week that might never happen! :mad:
Remember, you have to own for a year before they pay out. Ya, and low income first. So they have no rush to process non low income rebates

Remember, you have to own for a year before they pay out. Ya, and low income first. So they have no rush to process non low income rebates

VIN Lookup​

A vehicle being purchased may not have previously been the subject of a rebate under the Electric Vehicle Rebate Program. The below vehicle(s) have received a rebate.

MakeModelModel YearVIN
Fiat500E20163C3CFFGE0GT180307
FordMustang Mach-E20223FMTK3SU3NMA03516
MiniSE2022WMW13DJ02N2R90837
NissanLeaf20131N4AZ0CP8DC408193
NissanLeaf20181N4AZ1CP8JC313585
TeslaModel S20145YJSA1S13EFP60577

Finally...... Yesterday morning around 10 AM I got the VIN and scheduled to Pick Up on Wednesday afternoon.

Details - OD - 01/23/2022, MYLR, MSM, Tow. Was showing after multiple updates and fluctuations Aug 18-Sep 22, then I got the VIN, It is an Austin Vehicle, very much excited for the new vehicle. Most likely Tesla Insurance, and then applied loan online with Everence Credit union (1.9 for 60 Months). I will be picking up from the Schaumburg location.

Any suggestions from Past folks will be helpful.....

Reactions: Bikeman

VIN Lookup​

A vehicle being purchased may not have previously been the subject of a rebate under the Electric Vehicle Rebate Program. The below vehicle(s) have received a rebate.

MakeModelModel YearVIN
Fiat500E20163C3CFFGE0GT180307
FordMustang Mach-E20223FMTK3SU3NMA03516
MiniSE2022WMW13DJ02N2R90837
NissanLeaf20131N4AZ0CP8DC408193
NissanLeaf20181N4AZ1CP8JC313585
TeslaModel S20145YJSA1S13EFP60577
Can you please provide the url to this tracker? Thanks

Finally...... Yesterday morning around 10 AM I got the VIN and scheduled to Pick Up on Wednesday afternoon.

Details - OD - 01/23/2022, MYLR, MSM, Tow. Was showing after multiple updates and fluctuations Aug 18-Sep 22, then I got the VIN, It is an Austin Vehicle, very much excited for the new vehicle. Most likely Tesla Insurance, and then applied loan online with Everence Credit union (1.9 for 60 Months). I will be picking up from the Schaumburg location.

Pretty fast from vin to pick up. Wonder if a deal fell through? Could be normal, Tesla does things so different for everyone. I'm kind of expecting the text saying my vehicle has left the plant before scheduling delivery. Now I wonder if that will happen or not. Congrats

Woah Austin vin made it to illinois? Congrats! What was your EDD before vin? I have hope my blue one will come from Austin now.

Reactions: voom500
Details - OD - 01/23/2022, MYLR, MSM, Tow. Was showing after multiple updates and fluctuations Aug 18-Sep 22, then I got the VIN, It is an Austin Vehicle, very much excited for the new vehicle. Most likely Tesla Insurance, and then applied loan online with Everence Credit union (1.9 for 60 Months). I will be picking up from the Schaumburg location. Any suggestions from Past folks will be helpful.....

Congrats! Also excited to see Austin MYLR's here, especially since it isn't a MYP. Please report back if it comes with the rear shelf and luggage strap support hooks in the back. Thanks!