Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last I talked with an SA at the Naperville/Lisle store they indicated that all the orders were moved up several months as they understood the parts shortages were being dealt with plus factory output was greater as we move through 2022. Looks as if he was massively misinformed. I know that may be a surprise to everyone that SA's can get bogus information. ;)
You ordered the end of April this year. It’s going to take some time for a LR which hasn’t changed for some time. Would wager yours will arrive by year end.

So I picked up my MYP (order date 3/22/22) on June 28th from Highland Park service center. I’d say delivery was 10/10 and smooth. I went over my car for 1.5 hours lol and only defect I found was that my driver side speaker cover was too high up and a wire was showing. I set up an at home service a week later and they fixed it. I am extremely satisfied with the build quality

Attachments

• 524F3DC7-3374-468C-B628-2B81F74B0798.jpeg
    524F3DC7-3374-468C-B628-2B81F74B0798.jpeg
    498.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 522F9BB5-A803-436F-8AB3-1F0311A4A352.jpeg
    522F9BB5-A803-436F-8AB3-1F0311A4A352.jpeg
    423.2 KB · Views: 55
Has anyone in IL taken delivery after the July 1st implementation date for the new $4K rebate that can shed light on the process? Does the Delivery Center help complete any forms etc? Are they even aware of it?
I am taking delivery in Lisle/Naperville tomorrow. I contacted them to get some of the information needed for the rebate application form. They told me they would provide the information needed from them (IL dealer license #, a reps name/signature, along with hardcopy docs needed for the rebate) at delivery. I have to believe most IL locations are very aware of the rebate. There is enough initial funding for about 4500 full rebates, and as of 7/15/22 less than 200 have been received/processed (the IL EPA posts weekly numbers). If I encounter any hiccups I will pass them along, but I think it should be pretty smooth.

I am taking delivery in Lisle/Naperville tomorrow. I contacted them to get some of the information needed for the rebate application form. They told me they would provide the information needed from them (IL dealer license #, a reps name/signature, along with hardcopy docs needed for the rebate) at delivery. I have to believe most IL locations are very aware of the rebate. There is enough initial funding for about 4500 full rebates, and as of 7/15/22 less than 200 have been received/processed (the IL EPA posts weekly numbers). If I encounter any hiccups I will pass them along, but I think it should be pretty smooth.
Glad to hear roughly 100 applications per week. My EDD is Aug 26 - Sep 30, so hopefully it'll only be 1,200 applications by the time I get my Model Y.

Nice to hear someone taking delivery. I am stuck at 8/9 - 9/13 date for few weeks now.

Thanks, about what I expected. I have the form and have already completed the sections I can fill out. All I need is my PMY and the info Tesla must provide. As I understand it even if the initial allocation of funds are exhausted they will hold the applications until the account is refilled and then those applications will be processed in order of receipt.