Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brewster, next time you're up in Melbourne let me know. I'll be happy for you to take my car for a spin to help relieve the pain of waiting...

A very kind offer bb07! Thank you. Its okay tho, I think I'll be able to hang in there. Although my car is not on a ship yet, there are now two ships at Long Beach and I'm hopeful it gets on one of them. One is berthed the other at anchor.
Have you added any accessories at all? Done many launches? Do you plan any long trips?

My status has changed to "Production Complete
Your Model S is in transit from the factory.". My guess is it's on Cap Pasado. Brewstermac, what is the name of the other ship?
Daemon mine has been production complete for some time and a check with James said I wasn't on a ship yet, so I missed the Anl Barwon. The Cap Pasado and Cap Correntes are the ships moored at present.

Road to Adelaide and then train to Perth. They need to install the dual charges along with a few other things, so I would suggest it will not leave until mid next week, and I will see the car around the 10th of September.

Interestingly when I first ordered my car the system said September delivery date, and the DS said to expect October. Looks like they may have the delivery schedule/estimate sorted now...

I went back into my portal for no specific reason and found a prompt to update Delivery data. I assume this is because after delivery of the HPWC to your home address, I would need to change my delivery location for the Tesla.
I assumed that I would need to go to Melbourne to pick up the car and do the payment, walk through and visual checks.
For those of you in WA, SA, ACT and QLD, did you all have your cars delivered to you or pickup from a Service Centre?

Oops, I see Delivery and Accessories are different options.

Last edited:
I went back into my portal for no specific reason and found a prompt to update Delivery data. I assume this is because after delivery of the HPWC to your home address, I would need to change my delivery location for the Tesla.
I assumed that I would need to go to Melbourne to pick up the car and do the payment, walk through and visual checks.
For those of you in WA, SA, ACT and QLD, did you all have your cars delivered to you or pickup from a Service Centre?

Oops, I see Delivery and Accessories are different options.

Tesla deliver model S to adelaide with all rego etc complete, no need for us to go to melbourne.

sounds awesome! When's it gonna arrive????

Thanks! At this stage it looks like November.

But have a P85D arriving September so that will be exciting too.

Also if anyone can answer, the DS said that the car was in transit about a month ago. But I checked the My Tesla portal today and it says "In Production" before it was "In Transit". Can anyone explain this? I believe the ship carrying it docked a couple of days ago in Sydney.

Also if anyone can answer, the DS said that the car was in transit about a month ago. But I checked the My Tesla portal today and it says "In Production" before it was "In Transit". Can anyone explain this? I believe the ship carrying it docked a couple of days ago in Sydney.
Mine did that as well in June. It seemed to occur once the tesla was in the hands of tesla australia. That could be co-incidental though.

Dont stress Astro. Mine has done the same and my DS assures me it's a glitch and that my car is in Melbourne waiting for a truck and train to sunny Perth.