Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a LR RWD at the Newport Beach store on 6/8 after my overnight test drive. MSM, Sport wheels, regular autopilot (Not FSD).

How likely is it I’ll receive this car before the 6/30 cutoff? Sounds like a bunch of people have been waiting for their LR RWDs since May so hopefully they start producing our batch soon.

Ordered a LR RWD at the Newport Beach store on 6/8 after my overnight test drive. MSM, Sport wheels, regular autopilot (Not FSD).

How likely is it I’ll receive this car before the 6/30 cutoff? Sounds like a bunch of people have been waiting for their LR RWDs since May so hopefully they start producing our batch soon.

I ordered 5/18 and have a delivery date for 6/19 (it’s been rescheduled twice). I got a VIN assignment on 5/25. Just to give you an idea of where I am.

Can you please share your last 6 digit of vin? Many of us would like to know if Tesla is matching cars with existing inventory cars or whether they have built new batches in May / June.

VIN is 324130

Pretty sure I was matched with an inventory vehicle originally destined for Canada. The car was in Washington State on 6/7 and is now in transit (hopefully to me).

Reactions: ab26

I was just wondering, did the people over in Newport Beach say anything about LR RWD? Did they mention any likelihood of getting it before July when you were ordering?

I ordered 5/18 and have a delivery date for 6/19 (it’s been rescheduled twice). I got a VIN assignment on 5/25. Just to give you an idea of where I am.
Thanks for the info. Did the vin show up on your order or did you find it in the source code on 5/25?

Also, are we all expected to receive the AP3 computer even without the FSD package or has it been a gamble between getting the 2.5 or 3 computer?

and some of us ordered it around same time with no word from Tesla.

Yeah I've had a similar yet different experience. Ordered 5/18, on 5/24 received word that they were finishing my order and to choose a delivery date. I soon had a VIN that even was displayed on my account. After I set a date (6/4), they changed it to a few days earlier (5/31) for a day, then changed it again (6/7). In the process, the VIN that had been assigned to me vanished from my account. Now I don't have a VIN or delivery date. I'm just trying to be patient and know I'll have a car in the near future.