Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read somewhere around in here that vins sometimes tumble out of order depending on type of vehicle, LR RWD, AWD, AWDP
This is very much possible. Every other person with an inventory car had a VIN of 344XXX or under, I never saw it reach 345XXX. So seeing that these two are like that could mean that. Plus it is confirmed that the VINs aren't necessarily sequential

Holy! I have a Vin Folks!

My page changed to say: Pay Off Your Remaining Balance Prior to Delivery :D
Had to go to "View Source" and search for "5YJ"
Ordered 5/19
Black/ White Interior LR RWD
345xxx
345xxx

I did do the "free" upgrade to the 19" sport wheels on mine so dunno if that affects it being possibly earlier.
Definitely contact Tesla and verify the build date for those VINs when you get the chance!!!!

The world's longest fence sitter is finally in.
  • Reserved in Dec 2016
  • Invite received in Feb 2018
  • Ordered today
Off menu modification tbd by sales advisor tomorrow morning. i previously know him from the Service Center and he mentioned that they usually find a way to fulfill all orders during the EoQ frenzy.

Because we all know that come July 1st, everything will change.

Reactions: Zaxxon
  • Reserved in Dec 2016
  • Ordered today
Off menu modification tbd by sales advisor tomorrow morning. i previously know him from the Service Center and he mentioned that they usually find a way to fulfill all orders during the EoQ frenzy.

Nice! Based on the action in here, they may have some of those on hand tomorrow. Your buddy is right on the money!

Picked up the car today. It was in fact in Vancouver and sent back to Fremont for me to pick up. Manufactured 3/2019 but it was my specs - LR RWD, Aero, Black interior, AP, Blue.

I inspected it and it was still flawless. Had 40 miles on it. But regardless, I finally got it!
Congrats Kuba!

Based on your vin vs the new vins that popped up. It does sound like there is a reserved vin block for LR RWD. 345xxx. Sounds like the new block!

• Reserved in Dec 2016
  • Ordered today

Psssshhh, I got you beat! I reserved mine on 3/31/2016 Day 1 BEFORE they unveiled the car and didn't order until 2 weeks ago!

• Love
Reactions: pjoseph