Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order on Saturday 10/20 for the MidRange Model 3. The estimate for delivery was 6-10 weeks and I am on the East Coast. 610 weeks would have been delivered by end of year. The tax credit "learn more" button estimated 6-8 weeks for East Coast delivery. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for delivery by the end of December to get the full tax credit. I waited in line on Marh 31, 2016 with hopes to get the full tax rebate. I'm fully aware that I won't be receiving my VIN anytime soon but I can't stop checking my email and refreshing my account.

Just got approved for Chase (Tesla) financing at 3.79 for 60 months, financing $35k. Will try to beat that locally. Paying $20k down. Pickup date is set for 11/20 in Nashville. I live in Memphis. No VIN yet.

By the way:

Ordered 10/19
Mid-Range RWD
Pearl White
19" Wheels
B&W Interior
EAP
Nov-Dec 2018 delivery estimate
Apr 1 2016 reservation holder (estimate around 140k in line)

Just got approved for Chase (Tesla) financing at 3.79 for 60 months, financing $35k. Will try to beat that locally. Paying $20k down. Pickup date is set for 11/20 in Nashville. I live in Memphis. No VIN yet.

By the way:

Ordered 10/19
Mid-Range RWD
Pearl White
19" Wheels
B&W Interior
EAP
Nov-Dec 2018 delivery estimate
Apr 1 2016 reservation holder (estimate around 140k in line)

Congrats, when did they schedule you and when did the financing open up for you?

no EAP...

Did you tried it? If so did you don't liked it?

Or is it just the mater to save $5k

IMO that the feature that really convinced my wife, because of all the traffic jams.

I beleive that without EAP you still have some kind of cruise control however, but certainly more limited compared to EAP.

I use EAP on my daily commute in slow, stop and go traffic. It’s a joy on the freeway too. Especially for safe lane changes and adaptive speed control.

Reactions: NeverFollow
So I am the second guy who posted my vin of 151,5XX and Nov 5 delivery. It appears that my VIN is the same as the guy from Colorado (I am in Utah). He posted his full VIN of 151,555 and that is what I am seeing in my account as well. My delivery is scheduled for November 5 at 2 pm. I guess will will have to share the same car :)

So I am the second guy who posted my vin of 151,5XX and Nov 5 delivery.
It appears that my VIN is the same as the guy from Colorado (I am in Utah).
He posted his full VIN of 151,555 and that is what I am seeing in my account as well.
My delivery is scheduled for November 5 at 2 pm.
I guess will will have to share the same car :)
It's what called overselling or overbooking!
AR-170419786-768x516.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
Mine Ordered 10/19
Mid-Range RWD
Blue
18" aero Wheels
Black Interior
EAP

Apr 2 2016 reservation

It will be my first Tesla. Very excited!

I too was waiting for Standard + PUP. The $5,000 upgrade to MR minus $3750 expiring tax incentive means a net $1,250 which makes a lot of sense to me!

• Love
Reactions: rjdoc74
So I am the second guy who posted my vin of 151,5XX and Nov 5 delivery. It appears that my VIN is the same as the guy from Colorado (I am in Utah). He posted his full VIN of 151,555 and that is what I am seeing in my account as well. My delivery is scheduled for November 5 at 2 pm. I guess will will have to share the same car :)
I thought you guys put 55 as the clean version so you didn’t have to put your real vin. So are you saying that by chance your actual vin turned out to end in 55?

Last edited: