Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 1yr free SC for deliveries through 6/30? Details inside.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone can confirm they’ve received?

I picked up M3 SR+ yesterday. 1000 miles referral bonus showed up on my loot box immediately, but not the 1 year Free SC. When I brought this up with the delivery advisor, he checked and confirmed that I am qualified and will show up in my loot box in mid July (didn't ask why it would take 2 weeks to get to my loot box).

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Hi! Noob to the forum and Tesla here. I ordered an "already in inventory" Model 3 SR+ about two weeks ago and have a delivery set for tomorrow, 6/29 at 4pm at the Warwick, RI lot. I didnt hear about this special but Id be stoked to get it! Im definitely bringing it up. Any pointers on what to say/ask/argue? HAHA

Emailed service adviser.
Emailed Tesla corporate.
Tweeted Musk.
Put in a service request for "upgrade", just in case.

Doubt anything will happen. Let's see.

A good approach for all things Tesla "negotiation". What's Tesla's corporate email

I wish everyone luck, knowing Tesla in the past they are draconian about cut off dates/referrals, etc.

Hi! Noob to the forum and Tesla here. I ordered an "already in inventory" Model 3 SR+ about two weeks ago and have a delivery set for tomorrow, 6/29 at 4pm at the Warwick, RI lot. I didnt hear about this special but Id be stoked to get it! Im definitely bringing it up. Any pointers on what to say/ask/argue? HAHA

Answered my own question. Orders had to be made after the 19th. I ordered mine on the 16th, but I did use a referral code so, 1000 miles is better than none!

Reactions: SlimJim
I picked up M3 SR+ yesterday. 1000 miles referral bonus showed up on my loot box immediately, but not the 1 year Free SC. When I brought this up with the delivery advisor, he checked and confirmed that I am qualified and will show up in my loot box in mid July (didn't ask why it would take 2 weeks to get to my loot box).

When did you order yours? My advisor told me orders will only get it if the order was placed after the 19th. Were you prior? I ordered mine the 16th and am picking up tomorrow afternoon so Im hoping it goes through on a whim. LOL

While free SC for a year isn't the most amazing benefit, consider that most of your upcoming vacations may be roadtrips while most people are trying to avoid flying for a while. You might get more value out of it than during "normal" times.

I just went on a week-long camping roadtrip and used about $100 of supercharging but am planning on doing some more long weekend road trips this year instead of taking any international trips like I usually do.

When did you order yours? My advisor told me orders will only get it if the order was placed after the 19th. Were you prior? I ordered mine the 16th and am picking up tomorrow afternoon so Im hoping it goes through on a whim. LOL

I ordered mine on 5/29 - I received the text about 1yr SVC, on 6/25 got a text about free 1 yr SC if I setup delivery appointment before 6/30 - On 6/27 picked up my car and the Delivery Advisor confirmed I am qualified for 1 yr SC but won't show up at my loot box till "mid-July"

• Informative
Reactions: Arctic_White
I ordered mine on 5/29 - I received the text about 1yr SVC, on 6/25 got a text about free 1 yr SC if I setup delivery appointment before 6/30 - On 6/27 picked up my car and the Delivery Advisor confirmed I am qualified for 1 yr SC but won't show up at my loot box till "mid-July"

Cool! Maybe my rep is misinformed because as I stated above, he said the order had to have come after the 19th of this month. I pick up tomorrow so Im going to bring this up to them and have them check it out more for me. Maybe itll just show up it my loot box in mid July as well if not? We shall see!

Cool! Maybe my rep is misinformed because as I stated above, he said the order had to have come after the 19th of this month. I pick up tomorrow so Im going to bring this up to them and have them check it out more for me. Maybe itll just show up it my loot box in mid July as well if not? We shall see!

Great!! please keep us posted - also if you don't mind asking why we have to wait till mid July to get them? btw my M3 was only 60% charged when I picked it up.

Interesting. I ordered on 6/16 and picked up Friday, 6/26. I'm being told that the promotion was only for people that ordered between 6/24-6/30 and picked up by 6/30. Which would be challenging considering how long it took for me to pick up an "inventory" car. I have a brand new supercharger about to open about 3 miles from my house and this is a great offer. I wonder if I asked another sales rep whether I'd get a different answer? The Tesla site doesn't seem to specify any of these criteria, it just says "1 year free Supercharging included on all Model 3 orders delivered by June 30th". I would think I qualify for that.

Interesting. I ordered on 6/16 and picked up Friday, 6/26. I'm being told that the promotion was only for people that ordered between 6/24-6/30 and picked up by 6/30. Which would be challenging considering how long it took for me to pick up an "inventory" car. I have a brand new supercharger about to open about 3 miles from my house and this is a great offer. I wonder if I asked another sales rep whether I'd get a different answer? The Tesla site doesn't seem to specify any of these criteria, it just says "1 year free Supercharging included on all Model 3 orders delivered by June 30th". I would think I qualify for that.

I was supposed to pick my car up today at 4pm but it just got picked up in Brooklyn an hour ago so it wont hit my spot of Warwick RI until this afternoon so not much time to check it out and clean, etc.

Pushed back delivery until 12:30 tomorrow. I plan on showing the guy all these different scenarios were given and hopefully with that and the pushed back date due to them, not me, Ill get somewhere with it. Ill let everyone know tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

He's wrong. All you have to do is order in June from an inventory car and take delivery before end of the month.

He's wrong. All you have to do is order in June from an inventory car and take delivery before end of the month.

Ordered from inventory using a friends' referral code on 6/16. Delivered today, so all qualifications sound met on my end then. Is there a main number, or support that can confirm seeing the guy obviously was not informed correctly? He said he was told the day it was released, which was the 19th. Shrug?*