Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sad sad sad sad day for white interior folks in the Bay area, CA. I woke up to going from Mar 27-31 to.....drumroll April 27 - Jun 1 :oops:o_O

5th UPDATE:

For the database:
Order Date:
13 Feb
EDD: Feb - Mar
2 EDD: Apr - May
3 EDD: Mar 26 - Mar 31
4 EDD: Mar 27 - Mar 31
5 EDD: Apr 27 - Jun 1
Model 3 Highland: RWD
Color: Black
Interior: White
Wheels: 18" Photon
Autopilot: AP

Sad sad sad sad day for white interior folks in the Bay area, CA. I woke up to going from Mar 27-31 to.....drumroll April 27 - Jun 1 :oops:o_O
Their EDD changes are so random! I'm still where I was at (April 13-May 18). How yours went from "holding in March" to "completely later than mine", I have no idea. I expect mine will push back at some point too I guess. But just so weird how they leapfrog. White interior here too. Slightly earlier order date (Feb 5) than you though.

• Informative
Reactions: chsilva
OK can you guys help me out? I log into my Tesla account go to my dashboard so I can see my order to manage it thinking about changing it to black interior, but I do not see the car at all on the dashboard is that normal I watched a YouTube video that said you can manage your order from there but I can’t find how to do it

5th UPDATE:

For the database:
Order Date:
13 Feb
EDD: Feb - Mar
2 EDD: Apr - May
3 EDD: Mar 26 - Mar 31
4 EDD: Mar 27 - Mar 31
5 EDD: Apr 27 - Jun 1
Model 3 Highland: RWD
Color: Black
Interior: White
Wheels: 18" Photon
Autopilot: AP
Same. Ridiculous. Looking to change my order now. Will go in person and see what they see on their end. Up until a few days ago, i was seeing mar27-31 but they were seeing april 8th. Like you (and pretty much everyone else) I now see April 27 - June 1.

• Informative
Reactions: chsilva
OK can you guys help me out? I log into my Tesla account go to my dashboard so I can see my order to manage it thinking about changing it to black interior, but I do not see the car at all on the dashboard is that normal I watched a YouTube video that said you can manage your order from there but I can’t find how to do it
If you don't see your car on the dashboard I'd question if you still have a reservation.. It should be pretty clear on there.. Picture of the car, order number, and a "Manage Order" link.

At this point it is obvious that they are having production issues with the white interior. They really should just have the phone app say "indefinite", which having it say until June is basically the same thing. They should also let the customers who ordered white interior know that there is an issue, and what the status is. Maybe even give something in return for being a loyal customer and waiting. I know that is a pipe dream. I am a returning customer, and I can honestly say, Tesla makes great cars, and the technology is cutting edge. (Great Software). Unfortunately, the lack of communication in this instance, and lack of transparency in regards to the white interior orders is not a good situation. I am sure many of us early orders with white interior are going to have to make a decision soon if the EDD is pushed to June, me included. Fingers Crossed!

I placed an order on 1/16 SG/White/S. Florida. EDD changed 4-5 times, and currently is mid April-Mid May. If I place another order right NOW with the same exact specs and same ZIP code, Tesla's website shows the same EDD (April-May). This is my first Tesla (possibly). If their pre-sales business quality is so ridiculous, I wonder how their after sales support/quality is.

Same. Ridiculous. Looking to change my order now. Will go in person and see what they see on their end. Up until a few days ago, i was seeing mar27-31 but they were seeing april 8th. Like you (and pretty much everyone else) I now see April 27 - June 1.
The only difference for me is that I ordered on 1/17 and it's still showing 03/28-03/31. If mine changes to April-June, then I might switch to black...

I placed an order on 1/16 SG/White/S. Florida. EDD changed 4-5 times, and currently is mid April-Mid May. If I place another order right NOW with the same exact specs and same ZIP code, Tesla's website shows the same EDD (April-May). This is my first Tesla (possibly). If their pre-sales business quality is so ridiculous, I wonder how their after sales support/quality is.
I am coming out of 2021 Model 3 LR and can honestly say, once you have the car the service and quality is great. In my experience.

At this point it is obvious that they are having production issues with the white interior. They really should just have the phone app say "indefinite", which having it say until June is basically the same thing. They should also let the customers who ordered white interior know that there is an issue, and what the status is. Maybe even give something in return for being a loyal customer and waiting. I know that is a pipe dream. I am a returning customer, and I can honestly say, Tesla makes great cars, and the technology is cutting edge. (Great Software). Unfortunately, the lack of communication in this instance, and lack of transparency in regards to the white interior orders is not a good situation. I am sure many of us early orders with white interior are going to have to make a decision soon if the EDD is pushed to June, me included. Fingers Crossed!
If I would've known white interior was going to take this long or Tesla is going to string us along until who knows when, I would've probably just have gotten black. Now I feel like since I have waited this long for White, I should maybe wait a bit longer, but I think I have to set a timeframe in my head when to call the quits. Just sucks, I would've had my black interior if I originally had ordered black interior on 1/10.

The only difference for me is that I ordered on 1/17 and it's still showing 03/28-03/31. If mine changes to April-June, then I might switch to black...
I ordered 1/10 and my EDD is currently April 9-May 14 which I had hope for initially. Seeing others get pushed back to May-June though is very concerning and I’m tired of waiting honestly. I plan on switching to black today if the Fremont flyover (which usually gets posted today) shows no white interiors being produced. Hopefully it won’t take long to receive a VIN. Best of luck to those of you planning to hold out, but I believe I’ve reached my wits end.

Hi everyone, this will be my second Tesla Model 3 & I'm very excited but also rather confused/unsure about what to do. I ordered it on 1/16, live in the western PA region, and ordered a LR AWD, Solid Black, White Interior, and Photon Wheels. My original time frame for estimated delivery was "Feb-March" then not many weeks later, it changed to saying "March 6-March 31" and as the sixth of this month approached, the estimated delivery date was once again changed & pushed back further to now showing "April 16-May 21". Does anyone know if the white interiors are being made? Has anyone received one with a white interior that was ordered back in January and you either received it already, or at minimum have a VIN assigned or a closer, more precise est. delivery date? If not, I may consider switching to the black interior just so I don't have to wait a mere almost, 5-6 months for my new/next car that I honestly should have had in my possession by now etc. Welcome all/any comments and feedback that you all have!!! Thanks!

I ordered 1/10 and my EDD is currently April 9-May 14 which I had hope for initially. Seeing others get pushed back to May-June though is very concerning and I’m tired of waiting honestly. I plan on switching to black today if the Fremont flyover (which usually gets posted today) shows no white interiors being produced. Hopefully it won’t take long to receive a VIN. Best of luck to those of you planning to hold out, but I believe I’ve reached my wits end.
Same here...I ordered on 1/16, LR, Solid Black, White int., Photons, and my current estimate is April 16-May 21. If it gets pushed back/changed/delayed anymore, I'll be switching to black interior as well. I am curious as to what a Fremont flyover is and how you can see/find it! Feel free to share! Thanks

Here's the thing though with that thought and I have had that thought based on flyover today. What if they start the white on Monday Apr 1st which is also the start of Q2? For me at least, at the very latest better see some white interiors on Apr 4th Flyover!!

Same here...I ordered on 1/16, LR, Solid Black, White int., Photons, and my current estimate is April 16-May 21. If it gets pushed back/changed/delayed anymore, I'll be switching to black interior as well. I am curious as to what a Fremont flyover is and how you can see/find it! Feel free to share! Thanks
The guy that does the fly over has a channel on YouTube called met god in the wilderness.