Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, you asked and you shall receive outside air temperature 69° state of charge 91% slope 2° uphill battery temperature just completed super charging road conditions, rain and wet

Attachments

• IMG_3054.png
    IMG_3054.png
    321.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3053.png
    IMG_3053.png
    291.8 KB · Views: 1
Hello everyone, you asked and you shall receive outside air temperature 69° state of charge 91% slope 2° uphill battery temperature just completed super charging road conditions, rain and wet

You gotta post this on the speculation page also
I think they should be posted in the announcement thread actually; either way, I don't think they belong here for too long because it will just cause more FOMO on top of derailing the thread topic lol. @jjrandorin can help move them.

Reactions: cptnslo
This matches the 11.1s claim of 1/4 mile for the Ioniq 5N very impressive. I'm really stoked to see those 2 cars at it. Going to be a good year for Performance EV's on the track. Ioniq 5n and Model 3 Performance will probably be pretty good around the track.

Reactions: tone228
I think they should be posted in the announcement thread actually; either way, I don't think they belong here for too long because it will just cause more FOMO on top of derailing the thread topic lol. @jjrandorin can help move them.

I dont want to move it, because I think they actually belong here too. If @josh62294 wants to post them in the announcement thread or the speculation thread, I support that as well. All 3 threads have been discussing these times.

Discussion about performance is fine in waiting room threads (its one of the things that people would talk about if they were sitting in a real waiting room waiting to pick up their cars, after they introduced themselves to each other).

@josh62294 thanks for sharing, a lot of people have been eagerly awaiting someone to do this. Congrats on your pickup!

I dont want to move it, because I think they actually belong here too. If @josh62294 wants to post them in the announcement thread or the speculation thread, I support that as well. All 3 threads have been discussing these times.

Discussion about performance is fine in waiting room threads (its one of the things that people would talk about if they were sitting in a real waiting room waiting to pick up their cars, after they introduced themselves to each other).
In that case then...

I'm to the moon even more excited about this car!! I never thought i'd ever own a 10-second car, since that idea was first introduced to me by the first Fast and Furious movie LOL. And for this to cost over 35% cheaper than the BMW M3 lowest trim is just beyond insane (pun intended)!!

Thanks for that! Curious what version of software is on your car!
From his Facebook live, it's 2024.14.8. What people are calling the "Spring Update". (Off the trailer and in the showroom, the two I sat in were a weird branch, 2024.8.200, which was also FSD 11.4.9 (not even 12).
Interestingly, per TeslaFi tracking, the first instances it recorded of that version were yesterday (05/23) for a few cars, I'm gonna say *not* the M3P's though since they are customers who hook their cars into TeslaFi tracking.

This matches the 11.1s claim of 1/4 mile for the Ioniq 5N very impressive. I'm really stoked to see those 2 cars at it. Going to be a good year for Performance EV's on the track. Ioniq 5n and Model 3 Performance will probably be pretty good around the track.
This is WAY quicker than the Ioniq 5N. This was uphill for most of it in the rain. His 0-60 mph was basically the same as an old car. It will go much quicker.

Reactions: D Good