Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dont want to move it, because I think they actually belong here too. If @josh62294 wants to post them in the announcement thread or the speculation thread, I support that as well. All 3 threads have been discussing these times.

Discussion about performance is fine in waiting room threads (its one of the things that people would talk about if they were sitting in a real waiting room waiting to pick up their cars, after they introduced themselves to each other).

@josh62294 thanks for sharing, a lot of people have been eagerly awaiting someone to do this. Congrats on your pickup!
No problem I have no issues with people sharing them as long as they give credit

lol, I couldn’t get myself to sell the M340. Such a great car and still puts a smile on my face, can’t believe it only has 382 hp. Pulls like a 500.
I'm with you. I had a difficult time deciding to sell it. I had it in sunset metallic orange with the basic bolt ons and coilovers; still haven't sold my coils yet either haha. I was going to eventually tune it, but decided that i'm in a point in my life where I don't want to deal with any potential headaches that could come with tunes.

Reactions: G80Crusin_
lol, I couldn’t get myself to sell the M340. Such a great car and still puts a smile on my face, can’t believe it only has 382 hp. Pulls like a 500.
I have the buyer for my M2 Competition coming in a few days. I legit told my girlfriend I'm going to be depressed until the new model 3 performance comes in and patches it until i miss my manual transmission.
6086D39D-69FB-4460-9DFF-0C39FF1DC6C1_1_105_c.jpeg

I'm with you. I had a difficult time deciding to sell it. I had it in sunset metallic orange with the basic bolt ons and coilovers; still haven't sold my coils yet either haha. I was going to eventually tune it, but decided that i'm in a point in my life where I don't want to deal with any potential headaches that could come with tunes.
That’s true, i’ve still kept mine stock. My neighbor has the same spec car as mine, but he’s tuned it to 860hp. That thing rips, keeps up with a plaid from a roll.

• Love
Reactions: P-Lo801