Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because, as I said earlier in this thread, In all the time I have been here, and all the different waiting room threads I have seen, I have not one time seen anything resembling Tesla prioritizing orders in a "I got in line first" (order date) manner. In these threads, people always start trying to compare order dates / order numbers etc, and it never shows up in that manner.

Someone ordering in New york minutes from order opening and someone ordering a week later could end up getting vins in the same "train of teslas going to new york" batch.
That's what I was hoping, 3-4 first day Indy orders already got Vin, I was hoping my 26th order can ride the same train, but unfortunately mine is still July 6-Aug 17😭

I randomly checked the app and I got a vin!

It said I need to accept order changes and then I saw this and saw I got a vin. Although my edd is now june7-14
Checked my app randomly 10 minutes ago and I received same thing. Got my delivery pushed up from last two weeks in June to June 7-14 and gave them insurance info that was needed.

Josh got his car. I am sure he will post here when he can.

IMG_6054.jpeg

Done, now we just need ~300 people to add the data. Whoever did the color combo chart, love that. It seems like everyone is behaving, which is great. To the people that change the colors on the graphs to mismatch the labels. It's super funny. I enjoy changing it back every morning. :mad:
glad you liked the color chart! thank you for putting this sheet together, been having a blast with it 🤓

i've also noticed the colors change, but realized that on my phone i have "dark theme", so blacks and white get inverted -- i wonder if that's feeding the confusion, since i was puzzled at first 🤔

happy to keep tinkering with the sheet! i worked on GDocs in 2010 and have been using them for my job since then, so i dabble 😉

ps. thanks for the excitement, everyone! super fun to follow along on this thread 🍿😊

note: still catching up, on page 209 📜

Hoping we get some Oregon love soon! Trying to be patient until I get my VIN, but I ordered 5/3 so I am likely waiting a while.
I suspect a lot of us PNW people will get VINS around the same time. With my 2021 M3 I went from getting VIN to picking up my car in 3 days! Different circumstances now, but they get them here quickly. Definitely feeling left out though!

Reactions: pdx_m3s and arkhos
glad you liked the color chart! thank you for putting this sheet together, been having a blast with it 🤓

i've also noticed the colors change, but realized that on my phone i have "dark theme", so blacks and white get inverted -- i wonder if that's feeding the confusion, since i was puzzled at first 🤔

happy to keep tinkering with the sheet! i worked on GDocs in 2010 and have been using them for my job since then, so i dabble 😉

ps. thanks for the excitement, everyone! super fun to follow along on this thread 🍿😊

note: still catching up, on page 209 📜
Hah I switched the white black interior one once because it was inverted.