Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@rawn77 is correct. It is not doing it that way with new orders. I order 4-29 and have filled out everything and submitted and it still has "edit design" available. There is somethin strange going on with the orders placed for the new "refreshed" models and the My Tesla page and build / delivery process....….

I ordered a refreshed model s on 4/23. Are you sure you're talking about the second submit button after you order? It doesn't even appear until you complete each step.

This is what my screen shows:
Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 11.37.54 AM.png

I decided to lease the car as a safety measure in case something happens to Tesla. Kind of like an insurance policy for the buyback.
The odd thing is I was never contacted to fill out a lease application. Don't you think Tesla would want to get that done ASAP?
That probably explains why your "payment" is checked. I am bringing a check at delivery so mine probably won't change until then.

April 29 and yes. And they delivered ahead of schedule today :)

So is this a confirmed new "Raven"? I ordered mine on May 4th and was told 2 weeks for delivery, but I'm still awaiting a VIN and delivery date. Rumors are flying around that they can't even sell the new one (sticker approval issues) and that they are having manufacturing issues, but they could simply be just that...rumors.

What configuration did you go with? I did the Model S P100D with Ludicrous Mode, Full Self-Driving, 21" Wheels, in Midnight Silver with Black Interior. I was a little bummed to see carbon fiber interior and ventilated seats went away...

I placed my Model S (third one since '15) on Apr 30th. Aside from the initial email reply thanking me for the order; there has been no status update. My previous orders allowed me a 7 day grace period to make changes after which the order locked in, with status updates showing the car's progress. It's been more than 2 weeks and I'm still given the 'Edit design' option as allowed from the initial order day.
Can anyone comment on their recent order timeline to shed any light on what to expect?
Thanks....

I just tweeted at Elon, maybe people can pile on to raise the likelyhood of him actually replying. Jeremy Smith on Twitter