Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Oct 27 2020 MS LR+ Tempest Aero ,Pear white, black interior--stock config
Delivered Dec 18 2020. VIN abcdefghij426xyz ---fit and finish great
OTA FW update 19 2020
Navigation Maps update 20 2020
OTA Update 25 2020 to 2020.48.26

Came with Rev H battery
10 mi on the odometer
build tag @ base of B pillar 12/20
Mulrony sticker shows 409mi est full charge range
cameras calibrated after 14mi on the ODO

off to play with the Boombox.

That is one of the more pathetic series of excuses to come out of the Tesla cave.

The cabin pressure is too high for the rear hatch or the passenger door to close ? Is Elon selling Boeing jets ?

Let's join the world of the practical and pragmatic. $80,000 cars should not exhibit these issues.

$20,000 cars from the legacy automakers do not exhibit these issues.

When the new kids... Mach-E - ID4 - Ariya etc come to market next year Elon will be in a world of hurt.
agreed....my ms leaks air like a wire canoe....no water....but this thing is no air tight

• Informative
Reactions: TSLA Pilot
Ordered Oct 27 2020 MS LR+ Tempest Aero ,Pear white, black interior--stock config

Interesting that the Mulrony stickers now all say 409 even though the web site still says 402. Perhaps they have a significant inventory of 402 still on hand ?

Have you tried a 100% charge yet ? Curious as to what the actual maximum is.

OTA FW update 19 2020
Navigation Maps update 20 2020
OTA Update 25 2020 to 2020.48.26

Came with Rev H battery
10 mi on the odometer
build tag @ base of B pillar 12/20

off to play with the Boombox.
How can you tell that you have Rev H battery?

Interesting that the Mulrony stickers now all say 409 even though the web site still says 402. Perhaps they have a significant inventory of 402 still on hand ?

Have you tried a 100% charge yet ? Curious as to what the actual maximum is.

FWIW, I took delivery of my MS LR (H battery) on 11/21 and my 100% charge is 408 miles.

• Informative
Reactions: reddy
How can you tell that you have Rev H battery?

Look under the car at your battery pack just behind the front passenger wheel. You will see a tag for your battery pack. The last letter is the revision. This is my label:
IMG_4649.jpg

I’ve got a rev H battery oddly enough at 100% mine says 406 range and I’ve seen it vary. 402, 404, and 406. Don’t think I’ve seen 408 yet. I wonder why it varies? Anyone know?

My guess would be that it is related to balancing of the new packs. I suspect it takes a while before it is optimized. I picked up my car on 11/21 and have almost 2,000 miles on it already.

• Informative
Reactions: 2101Guy
Well, my Blue LR arrived todaydelivered on a flat bed to my home (UK) .
Car looks great, only a couple of minor issues, rear numberplate wonky, drivers side door seal pulls itself out when I wind the window down (tried pushing it back in but still comes out), and the passenger pillar camera is not working, that could just be condensation as it's cold (2 C) and damp over here so it may clear when it's had a run.
Overall delighted.

Reactions: SilverGS
When I laced my order for a Red Model S Performance on December 5, the estimated delivery was December 19 - December 31.
A couple of weeks ago, no delivery estimate was shown. As of today, I have a new Estimated Delivery: February 14 - March 14. So far, so good...

When I laced my order for a Red Model S Performance on December 5, the estimated delivery was December 19 - December 31.
A couple of weeks ago, no delivery estimate was shown. As of today, I have a new Estimated Delivery: February 14 - March 14. So far, so good...

I placed mine just before Christmas and have the dates Feb 15 - Mar 15.

It will be built post-shutdown build and should have the refresh (if any).

Reactions: LN1_Casey
I placed mine just before Christmas and have the dates Feb 15 - Mar 15.

It will be built post-shutdown build and should have the refresh (if any).

Ditto here. After a Tesla rep cold called me, he suggested that I go ahead an order in case there was a refresh, I'd be at the front of the line. He also suggested there could be a price increase associated with the refresh, and we would be protected from that.

My delivery dates are Feb 14 - Mar 14.

If I'm disappointed by the lack of a refresh, I can still cancel.

Ditto here. After a Tesla rep cold called me, he suggested that I go ahead an order in case there was a refresh, I'd be at the front of the line. He also suggested there could be a price increase associated with the refresh, and we would be protected from that.

My delivery dates are Feb 14 - Mar 14.

If I'm disappointed by the lack of a refresh, I can still cancel.
I thought that Elon had slashed the price of the S to match the introductory pricing of the Lucid.

But Tesla sales folks are now calling suggesting to order a refreshed S before the price increase hits ?

Is there such a thing as schizophrenic pricing ?