Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t believe it’s the age and if it’s the mileage, I only added around 700 miles since the first trade in was offered (February 2021).
Have you tried pricing your trade on any of the third party sites? KBB.com and Carvana.com offered the best pricing for me, substantially more than the trade value from Tesla and it is a cash offer. The used market has skyrocketed recently, so no excuse for your offer dropping. The offer on 3rd party sites has gone up from $24K (100K miles) to $30K (107K miles) in the past 5 months for a 2015 Escalade in Northern California.

Have you tried pricing your trade on any of the third party sites? KBB.com and Carvana.com offered the best pricing for me, substantially more than the trade value from Tesla and it is a cash offer. The used market has skyrocketed recently, so no excuse for your offer dropping. The offer on 3rd party sites has gone up from $24K (100K miles) to $30K (107K miles) in the past 5 months for a 2015 Escalade in Northern California.
I just ditched my trade in when they asked today. Selling to carvana instead once I get it. I'll have to redo my financing though ugh but not till that expires.

Reactions: T-Racer
So, this is only relevant to this thread as it applies to Tesla business practices and missing delivery estimates, but after waiting since November for my Tesla Solar Roof install, I finally got a communication from them. Just an email saying the price is going up, no other details about how much or when it might actually be installed. Pretty much the same bait and switch they did with my Model S order

Well, they are consistent. I’ll give them that.

Attachments

• DAAEDF0C-B1F2-4C9B-980F-A73373AE5538.jpeg
    DAAEDF0C-B1F2-4C9B-980F-A73373AE5538.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 87