Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would help others reading individual posts regarding dates if everyone could update their signature so that we can see what Model S was ordered as well as date and RN# etc.... that way when someone say my date is **/** or got moved or disappeared we can have a base point to go from.

Just a thought

Added to my signature so all you fargin' bastages can keep tabs.

My delivery date was actually narrowed down somewhere between Jun 21-30.
I think you'll see more of this--west coast orders pushed later in the month

I’m guessing June deliveries are mostly all Plaid and some pre refresh LR orders.
I dunno about this. If the tracking spreadsheet is a reasonable proxy (currently n > 100) the vast majority of orders are LR - I think they will optimize for max deliveries, regardless of trim level

My order holding steady at June 1-30

I think you'll see more of this--west coast orders pushed later in the month

I dunno about this. If the tracking spreadsheet is a reasonable proxy (currently n > 100) the vast majority of orders are LR - I think they will optimize for max deliveries, regardless of trim level

My order holding steady at June 1-30

my entire entry has disappeared. I'll add again. MSLR MSM ordered 1/30. Account still says June 1-30

For the sake of argument. Tesla delivered June 1. 14 Days from today. No updated owners manuals, support videos or what to expect on delivery day videos. Wouldn’t you need these or rather want these at least 14 days before delivery?

No - I have FSD coming so it will drive itself 😂

But you would think something would be coming...

For the sake of argument. Tesla delivered June 1. 14 Days from today. No updated owners manuals, support videos or what to expect on delivery day videos. Wouldn’t you need these or rather want these at least 14 days before delivery?
The manuals and videos could come later. But I would expect that someone would be getting a VIN assignment if they are actually going to delivery the first week in June. Maybe next week with the assignments?

For the sake of argument. When one considers purchasing any other car make, does one get a packet of owners manuals and videos sent 14 days before? I trust when I arrive for pickup of my new car it will take no more than a few moments to get the basics of operation. Skinny pedal, wide pedal, turny thing, intuitively labeled functions for P,R,N,D.