Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gabe’s recent flyover from yesterday. Publicly available
I tried to be like CSI Miami and zoom in and well this looks more like a yoke than a steering wheel. Bring on 10 pages of the yoke debate. LOL

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 5.51.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 5.51.01 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
Reactions: gabeincal
Other roadster and EV1 there too. No crowds at all today. Plus you can imagine these wheels on the plaid...
View attachment 663890
I recommend a visit to all suffering from RDS, refresh delivery syndrome. There, back on topic.
The Martians look like this. Haven't heard a lot about their performance.

Ugh! They parked my car too close to the white car in front, better not have scratches when I take delivery 😠

In all seriousness, there are soooo few Red and tons of MSM and black! What's up with that?
I really should be enjoying the nice weather here in TX than spending hours refreshing this thread and the Order page 😒

View attachment 664002
You didn‘t hear? There’s a shortage of red paint.

Reactions: T-Racer
Interestingly in the flyover there are a whole mix of colors, and a mix of interiors. Also if you look closely at some times you can see that some cars seem to have plaid badges and some don't. So it doesn't seem like they are prioritizing anything.

Also no way in hell is there anything like the 10,000 cars at the site that electrek said.

Ugh! They parked my car too close to the white car in front, better not have scratches when I take delivery 😠

In all seriousness, there are soooo few Red and tons of MSM and black! What's up with that?
I really should be enjoying the nice weather here in TX than spending hours refreshing this thread and the Order page 😒

View attachment 664002
I like seeing all that paperwork on the dash. Customer cars woo woo.

Reactions: T-Racer