Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• IMG_20200616_210824.jpg
    IMG_20200616_210824.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20200616_210714.jpg
    IMG_20200616_210714.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 54
Thank all for the encouragement. Updated my profile & inputted order info in the google spreadsheet (Was it Oscar Wilde who said, “misery loves company”?). Will share when things change, return for more clever banter, listen to Dave Ramsey, & keep financial/personal info to myself.

Reactions: jbrowdy
Long-time lurker -- decided to make it official and join today after realizing Elon has made me a well-conditioned puppy...
Oh, the awesome reinforcement when I got a date, then to lose the date but be reinforced again with his Neuralink Monkey gave me a new one! All of that intermittent reinforcement (pull out any old psych textbook) has me hella hooked.

Here for the ride with all of y'all, even though I am again BLANK. Can't wait for my next fix from a new date or from whatever @omarsultan posts for us from the Plaid event!!

Long-time lurker -- decided to make it official and join today after realizing Elon has made me a well-conditioned puppy...
Oh, the awesome reinforcement when I got a date, then to lose the date but be reinforced again with his Neuralink Monkey gave me a new one! All of that intermittent reinforcement (pull out any old psych textbook) has me hella hooked.

Here for the ride with all of y'all, even though I am again BLANK. Can't wait for my next fix from a new date or from whatever @omarsultan posts for us from the Plaid event!!
2021-MS LR Refreshed-Ordered 2/14/21 (yes Valentine's Day!)-RN# 11451-MSM-Cream-21”-FSD-SoCal-BLANK

Reactions: T-Racer
Plaid+ is canceled. I had a hunch. Check the tweet
Plaid plus cancelled. Good I had ordered a LR, plaid and plaid plus lol. Probabky will take plaid delivery in June. Are they going to refund the 1000$ for plaid plus? What about the new battery and mile promise for plaid plus? So much ****ing nonsense with Tesla- nothing can be taken for granted

Likely going to reservation holders in No. Cal.
Don't Think so. I live in the east bay close to Fremont. I have a nov 2020 1142 order for a plaid with FSD (updated late Jan to new model). No such invite here. have many other tesla products including a model y and solar/powerwalls. Maybe it's folks in media related roles elsewhere.

Last edited:
Talked to a retail Tesla Store Manager who said that they have been told they will have a demo model back in the store in late July, depending on availability from deliveries.

For this week’s postponed event, he said that the goal was to make a big announcement of deliveries that are all staged and ready to go. Trickling them to customers would technically be faster, but doing a big delivery batch is better publicity.

Not much exciting news there - but it all seems plausible.

Reactions: legend_of_jim
Plaid plus cancelled. Good I had ordered a LR, plaid and plaid plus lol. Probabky will take plaid delivery in June. Are they going to refund the 1000$ for plaid plus? What about the new battery and mile promise for plaid plus? So much ****ing nonsense with Tesla- nothing can be taken for granted
Surprising that Tesla customer service called me today about my plaid plus order- to update the delivery address lol they have clue