Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really think it will depend on your RN number. I'm 1141 and I feel pretty confident I should get mine with the first batch of releases of LR in June. I'm noticing the early RN's like 1141 and 1142 have June dates. To be honest it makes me a little nervous to possibly get one of the first ones. Like maybe they are going to add some bell or whistle that I'm going to miss out on. This whole process produces so much anxiety. Or is it called Limbic Resonance?
Mine is blank, dont even have the words "estimated delivery" i have a 1142 🤷🏿‍♂️

Mine is blank, dont even have the words "estimated delivery" i have a 1142 🤷🏿‍♂️
Same (no est deliv date), 1144xxx ordered 2/5/21. Perhaps the combination of white ext w/ white/cf interior but I'm still skeptical of this, b/c it's not like I ordered a week ago and we've already seen many refresh MS with white interiors and some have cf too. So I'm a bit baffled on why I have no June or July est delivery date now?

• Informative
Reactions: T-Racer
RN1148, ordered in April. Plaid S with Black/CF Interior.

Was June 23-30, changed to July 04-23.

Now showing August. So does look like all carbon fiber / white seats are definitely after August? Regardless of order date?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210607-185834_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210607-185834_Chrome.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 79
RN1148, ordered in April. Plaid S with Black/CF Interior.

Was June 23-30, changed to July 04-23.

Now showing August. So does look like all carbon fiber / white seats are definitely after August? Regardless of order date?
Except, no offense but there's a big diff between ordering Feb 5, 2021 and ordering > 2 months later in April...just saying. Nothing I can do about when I get a VIN and take delivery of my MS Plaid, but it certainly would be very disappointing if it's not until Aug after ordering in Feb. ☹️

My financing expired too. I am not reapplying until I get a VIN.
I just applied for financing based on the momentum seen here and Tesla's date allocating monkey. That said, I am feeling more and more like I may regret it. I've had "June" for a while with no changes and my SA's know nothing about June deliveries. I hate to let my financing expire, as the deal was really good and I am probably not going to find something similar with rising rates.

If Elon leaves me at alter again, I will not be happy.

If it is bumped out to September, I am afraid I will have to reluctantly bow out. Maybe it me just not wanting it to be accurate but I have a hard time seeing September.
I hear you. I happened to order the one model that is supposedly delivering this quarter (Plaid Black/Cream/Wood). If it does not deliver before my financing expires, I am with you. Fortunately, I still have a deposit on a Rivian.

Except, no offense but there's a big diff between ordering Feb 5, 2021 and ordering > 2 months later in April...just saying. Nothing I can do about when I get a VIN and take delivery of my MS Plaid, but it certainly would be very disappointing if it's not until Aug after ordering in Feb. ☹️
Hm... I'm honestly just going to wait for after June 10 and see what happens. My delivery date also changed 3 times over this week so I'm not holding out much hope on it being accurate either. If you don't have a delivery date it might be you're assigned an earlier batch that would actually arrive for June? Tesla might be holding off some vin assignment and delivery dates until after the event.

Same (no est deliv date), 1144xxx ordered 2/5/21. Perhaps the combination of white ext w/ white/cf interior but I'm still skeptical of this, b/c it's not like I ordered a week ago and we've already seen many refresh MS with white interiors and some have cf too. So I'm a bit baffled on why I have no June or July est delivery date now?
I’m back to blank... was at June for a few days, but changed again over the weekend. I’m just waiting for my SA to call me with an invite to attend a live stream watch party at the local delivery center so I can drive off the lot before midnight (ET).

I’m back to blank... was at June for a few days, but changed again over the weekend. I’m just waiting for my SA to call me with an invite to attend a live stream watch party at the local delivery center so I can drive off the lot before midnight (ET).

Not sure those of us living outside the castle in our LR's will be allowed there... 🤣

Just checked this morning and it still says June.

Order: RN1144 | Order Date: 1/27 | Order Location: Los Angeles | Order Model: LR | Order Customizations: FSD, Arachnid | Order Color: Black Exterior/Black Interior | CURRENT DELIVERY WINDOW: June (as of 6/7/21)
Tesla seems to be showing love to lucky residents of CA. The rest of the country have to accept Tesla’s location discrimination lol 🌝🥲

Reactions: Fwizzy and Lesran

Finally got this on my account! Just finished with the trade in and financing is approved, again, things seem to be speeding up. When they first called me, she told me that they were told today, finally ("last min"), to start getting a hold of people. She seemed a bit stressed it was decided to wait until 3 days before the event.​

Your Model S​

RN114321XXX

View Design Details

Delivery Appointment​

June 10, 2021 at 07:00 PM
Fremont - Direct Delivery
45500 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538

Yeah -- I wish they would give me some logical reason to buy the Plaid. But I can't tell my wife that I spent $40k extra to go faster than we could ever possibly drive here in LA.
You could let her know that the Plaid would be quicker on the "Instant Torque" feature to avoid a collision from a car approaching from behind. Honey, it's a safety feature.....yeah that's it, a safety feature...