Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine still blank also might place a plaid order after the event, getting a bit impatient. I'm still not convinced about the price for just a couple of features since I plan on getting a roadster in a couple of years.
Might be worth the $100 now before the event. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tesla raises the price after the event. Just a thought

Might be worth the $100 now before the event. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tesla raises the price after the event. Just a thought
Spoke with an Agent and he said they will be converting Plaid+ orders to Plaid. This is the same thing they did to early buyer of Plaid that got converted to Plaid+. Sooooo if you want your $1000 back, we better hop to.

Spoke with an Agent and he said they will be converting Plaid+ orders to Plaid. This is the same thing they did to early buyer of Plaid that got converted to Plaid+. Sooooo if you want your $1000 back, we better hop to.

Why would they do that? It's a completely different product with different specs....................... 👀

The new tempest wheels look way way better.

But you're telling me that they aren't winging this *sugar*?!

Reactions: T-Racer and Drew-MS
I have a strong conviction that people who ordered back in December should get priority over plaid buyers in June. You obviously feel differently. I think you’re in the minority.
Makes sense but it’s understandable why Tesla does things the way they do. Just have to go with the flow.., Seems like there’s only one way to move to the front of the line; Simply move to CA, create a new plaid order, and go with black interior/wood trim 😁
Were the tempest wheels in the configurator always dark colored? Or did they just change that?
holy sh*t ... I’m happy again 😍.. I hated the silver...
That must have been within the past hour. Good catch