Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my wife walks by and sees the countdown clock on my iPad. She asks “are you going to stare at that counter all night long” (remember we are East Coasters). I say ahhmmmm wellllll errrrree me? No I just have it on that page.

Her response back to me “I hope ya’ll aren’t all going to get PLAYED” tonight I said you mean Plaid and she just stared at me 🤣😂🤣😂

Oh I hear ya my east coast fellas. I have three wild kids and it is DANGEROUSLY close to my bedtime as we speak. Pounding a big cup of coffee right now, may live to regret that later. Just trying anything I can to resonate my limbus if you know what I mean.
Tomorrows Friday. You’ll be fine.
And yes....I know what you mean!

I Found some photos from someone who is setting up the event...says that the Roadster will be there (but the red one is at the Petersen museum?), also some cars that are covered like we saw in the flyover. I don't believe the tweet where he says an unreleased car is underneath the covers, but hey I would love to be wrong!

Saw the red one at the Petersen. I think stay was extended to 6/11?

where will I be able to get the wheels and tire combo that allows me to get to 200 MPH? Will Tesla offer them as a direct replacement option? Being serious here...
Guessing it's an optional order (for $x,xxx) through Tesla.com on your own) as very few people will even consider the option especially after a $4,500 upgraded 21" wheels/tires package; btw - the ZR rated tires have ~ 186mph max rating...good enough for me. Fairly certain the track guys like Brooks will do it for his Plaid but most won't.

Last edited:
Guessing it's an optional order (for $x,xxx) through Tesla.com on your own) as very few people will even consider the option especially after a $4,500 upgraded 21" wheels/tires package. Fairly certain the track guys like Brooks will do it for his Plaid but most won't.
thanks for the reply. I've ordered the 21 inch Arachnid wheels so I guess I can sell those to someone if I wanted those. Lots of open roads here in central FL,,,:)