Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3018212A-7A7B-410D-BC1E-DCDBE6A9C8E1.jpeg

Interesting. Coincidence or not. Haven’t seen .3 yet

Hmmm I think it’s gonna get quiet soon. Many are heading to the plaid event 😩.

Looks can be deceiving. I definitely look low-key, innocent, conservative, etc..
But I’m not at all.. Me want big HP 💪
Guys/Gals. Clearly this was in jest. I’m not expecting people to look like Steve McQueen for plaid orders.

Well, to help the effort to get as many posts as possible before the event, I must say that I have had some great laughs theses last few pages.

To keep it on topic: Plaid jumping up 10k kinda disappointed me. Plaid+ getting cancelled did as well. I got all hot and bothered by the acceleration of both and the range of the +. I know many (including Elon apparently) think the range was overkill, but I was excited to see it so high.

Charging at the factory. I spoke with the regional sale manager. He said there is only a gust list of about 200 people only. Lots of surprises tonight from what he said. Also saw a bunch of model ‘s driving into the logistical lot.
Tow me one over. Please and thank you. :) Have a blast!!

Charging at the factory. I spoke with the regional sale manager. He said there is only a gust list of about 200 people only. Lots of surprises tonight from what he said. Also saw a bunch of model ‘s driving into the logistical lot.

Thanks and have fun.

Tell your guy that I do not need any more surprises since I am still getting over the "surprise, you will not be getting your vehicle in February as promised - well, at least not February this year."

Found some photos from someone who is setting up the event...says that the Roadster will be there (but the red one is at the Petersen museum?), also some cars that are covered like we saw in the flyover. I don't believe the tweet where he says an unreleased car is underneath the covers, but hey I would love to be wrong!

Let us know if all the Plaids have red calipers or black/grey calipers and if not red, why (especially since the less expensive M3 P has red calipers still)? And, what's with the little to no white cars w/ carbon fiber??? Ask around if you can. Thanks! Have fun! :cool: