Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It really makes no difference. Nobody on here is going to be accelerating to 60 in 2 seconds, or even 3 seconds, except maybe on the first day as a proof of concept.
I'm sure they'll be doing that a few times today. Gotta ask, do you have to set up this mode or is it always ready for 1.99?

If not, then what's the natural & repeatable 0-60 time likely to be.

Reactions: HumanInput
I'd really love to know what's causing all these variations.

Mine is still blank.
I think it’s well established in the past 100 pages that this is the work of blind, juggling, somersaulting monkeys simultaneously throwing darts to assign and unassign dates specifically to members of this group for the express purpose of helping us get to 2000 pages before the reveal event.

What kind of comment is this? First of all, if you have to start with gotta be rude - maybe you just shouldn’t say anything!

Secondly, what the hell does a Plaid kinda guy look like? Enlighten us!

GettyImages-590367297-9a7ea91c035d4179be1bcbfd26a6b215.jpg

YOU MADE THIS TOO EASY!

I think it’s well established in the past 100 pages that this is the work of blind, juggling, somersaulting monkeys simultaneously throwing darts to assign and unassign dates specifically to members of this group for the express purpose of helping us get to 2000 pages before the reveal event.

Yes, but the monkey is not or blindfolded. The monkey knows exactly with who he is screwing.

My first car was a 1980 Ford Pinto I got in 1988. 0-60 in 10.8 seconds according to Wikipedia. One of the best cars I ever owned. Straight 6 engine with a manual transmission. The wheels would chirp even switching to third gear. High clearance, wide wheel base, and a ton of junked ones for free parts. Yes, the perfect car for a 16 year old with little resources. The color was a chick repellant, but I didn't care.

View attachment 671775