Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone posted a pic last week of a refresh with gray 19s. Very encouraging but there is no proof any refresh have been delivered yet with 19s.
I'm trying to stay optimistic for the end of July but my confidence is fading with 16th day of blank.
Not that it means we'll get delivery before December (lol), but it's happened quite a few times that blank orders can just show up with a VIN one day and delivery in a couple days. If you have an EDD of September, you can be pretty sure you won't see your car at least until then, but the torture of blank is that you could either be waiting 6 months or 6 hours, and you'll never know, haha.

No one has. They were delivering white seats in EOQ rush. Otherwise people with white interiors and cars delivered are few and far between
I don't think white seats are an issue anymore. For the past 2 weeks, I was checking the temporary parking lot of my DC and there were different configurations of Plaid and LR with white seats. Will check that lot today again.

No offence to any LR owners but the Plaid is in terms of speed on another level. Nothing can match the speed currently not even Motorcycles. Not sure why people are saying well you get 2 seconds for 45K or 45K well for some of us its worth it for me actually its a performance bargain.
Both cars are amazing values for what they are, but they are not in the same league.
Wish I could save the $45k and go for the LR, but having experienced it, I can never go back, lol.

No offence to any LR owners but the Plaid is in terms of speed on another level. Nothing can match the speed currently not even Motorcycles. Not sure why people are saying well you get 2 seconds for 45K or 45K well for some of us its worth it for me actually its a performance bargain.
I know right?! It really makes me SMH when I hear people talking about a 45k difference as if it's a $2 million difference. Look what it's doing to the Taycan! A Taycan Turbo S, is on average over $200,000! For a significantly slower vehicle! It is a total bargain for performance, where it is literally hypercar performance in a 4 door sedan, for 130k!😎 No offense to LR owners, and we are not starting this argument again LOL.🤣

I mean Tesla went ahead and added Cheetah mode to LR lol why would anyone want Plaid. It will be hilarious if LR numbers come close to Plaid and may be we'll see a software limitation of LR by Tesla 😂

What the hell were you thinking by saying that out loud. You need to go home and think about what you posted. Go on, now. It is clear that the Plaid guys do not want to offend the LR but you are leaving them no choice.

The LR is quick. But anyone thinking they are close doesn’t know what 2sec at 150mph means in terms of actually being beat destroyed at the track.

When the LR crosses the 1/4 mile mark, the Plaid is 440+ feet ahead!!

Good point - the Plaid is a beast. Good thing the LR is not a track car.

Those are just poor lads trying to make themselves feel better about ordering the inferior version. 🤣🤣🤣

What the hell were you thinking by saying that out loud. You need to go home and think about what you posted. Go on, now. It is clear that the Plaid guys do not want to offend the LR but you are leaving them no choice.
Lol. This was posted earlier on YouTube. I’m surprised but also not concerned. If I was, I would have sold one of the kids to get that extra speed. Still, was surprised nonetheless. Obviously, he’ll test again under different conditions…but first videos I’m seeing with more from others coming soon I suspect.

Those are just poor lads trying to make themselves feel better about ordering the inferior version. 🤣🤣🤣
I know! They act as if the LR is inferior in every way. THIS IS NOT TRUE. Just in performance. The LR is a great car, it's just that performance junkies like the Plaid more. I don't understand why people take things to heart so much.