Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car status just updated to July 20-August 2. Uh. Why do I doubt that completely? Only ordered 11 days ago. I’m going to go with LIES! ALL LIES!
Damn wtf 😂 we are in the same area and I have ordered a car befor you 😂

This is another evidence of the fact that people who alredy waiting for 6-8 months will wait even longer and people who made orders recently will get cars 🙂

Last edited:
I’m in Seattle area too and have placed order before William. I have white interior.

Last Friday my EDD went from “July” to blank. I think location doesn’t change anything.

Only configuration and luck 😂
Ordering a configuration that they aren’t building obviously excludes you from delivery.

Did you see an increase in miles per charge for the 19" vs. the 21's. If so, how much?
I think it’s negligible. I’m pretty sure it’s less than 10%. You’re getting super good range with either. And sooo many different things impact range when these two tires are within miles of each other to begin with. I think the issue is more the ability to crack the rim easier (less rubber) coupled with colder climates and pot hole damage. Additionally, with the S torque, 21’s need replacing sooner. Others say they’re louder. Proponents basically speak to the aesthetics of look, corner handling too, and maybe better 0-60 quicker. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
I do not believe those are the same wheels that come with the Refresh. If they were, I would not have changed my 19" to 21".
They’re not the same. It’s why I referenced to “imagine” the new wheels in the post (Tempest/dark gray). 🤷🏻‍♂️ It was simply to give a quick response on what a 19 vs 21” wheel looks like on an older S. There aren’t many online pics that give that good of a comparison view. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Damn wtf 😂 we are in the same area and I have ordered a car befor you 😂

This is another evidence of the fact that people who alredy waiting for 6-8 months will wait even longer and people who made orders recently will get cars 🙂
I ordered on Monday and it now is showing Aug 4 - Aug 18 for me. Showed Sep-Oct when I ordered on Monday. It's with cream interior.

Sorry for the off topic. But if there’s anything that can keep me from refreshing my page, it’s this.
image.jpg