Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was curious about the possibility of the red being different as all the Plaid red pics stand out. Near as I can tell, no change.

Reds.JPG

Yep
That cheesy five plastic letters will fall off my car within a few seconds of that ugly front license plate holder. Love the clean LR look.
Actually looking at front with license plate bracket removed makes me wish they would have done "something" with front end to get rid of the LARGE space between nose and upper lip!:) I can't get into it!

I was curious about the possibility of the red being different as all the Plaid red pics stand out. Near as I can tell, no change.

View attachment 686755
Seeing this photo made me realize that the boldest move EVER would be for the eventual owner of an undelivered Model S to send a PPF installer over to the Tesla parking lot to do the job before they even take delivery.

Well typical Tesla. Got a call from my shop I’m scheduled to pick up my Model S from that they can get me moved up to Saturday this week instead of Monday - pumped…

Two hours later I get a call from the same guy who says “we were just given a notification from the engineering department we are not allowed to deliver any more model S’s until “additional inspections are done and software issues are fixed - all model S’s are on hold - we hope to have you delivered by the end of next week”

Must be a massive issue….

Well typical Tesla. Got a call from my shop I’m scheduled to pick up my Model S from that they can get me moved up to Saturday this week instead of Monday - pumped…

Two hours later I get a call from the same guy who says “we were just given a notification from the engineering department we are not allowed to deliver any more model S’s until “additional inspections are done and software issues are fixed - all model S’s are on hold - we hope to have you delivered by the end of next week”

Must be a massive issue….
Someone should tell Tesla there is no EoM push.

Just spoke with my DC.

After a conversation with @WilliamG yesterday he told me that my location is not available for pick-ups anymore and I have to switch it. Called them to switch it to another tesla SC and asked about DD.

They told me do not to expect a car before early FALL, but did not specify of witch year. *cry*
Makes sense early fall is September huh 😂😂 those guys are all playing with us.