Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm also in Tampa Bay area, anxiously waiting! Fingers crossed we start seeing VINs assigned this week.

I see all the TB Tesla Club Meetups on Facebook and I’m like the kid sitting at my window watching all the other play outside…

Hopefully the waiting game is winding down and a bunch of cars are headed to the Bay!

Begs the question, if you don’t make the brakes and tires available to purchase as an upgrade from Tesla….. your record would have an asterisk.

So my guess is they will be available to buy
Oh yeah! This is very likely to be the upcoming Track Pack, and the car in the first article earlier today had the ZeroGs.

Update on the Billet Badges one:
Talked with them today regarding the design and they’re actively working on creating their own 3D model of it from pictures…apparently the one on thingiverse was terrible and couldn’t even create a good plastic print.

Once they are done with that, it will go into creating the first production one and they’ll provide a link for TMC members to order one directly with custom color choices too (original is red/grey).

Lastly, while the original is 4”x1” plastic, the metal one will be 6.25”x1.5” to allow for machining, painting, and to be slightly different than the founders’ badges so they don’t get in trouble.
I’m interested in a badge. Please keep me in the loop on this—I’d really appreciate it.

I just figured out everyone getting Edds between July something - early August is located west coast which takes about 3~4 days to get delivered after getting VIN.

My SA told me it would take 3 days for ready to pick after getting VIN. So still there's a chance to get a delivery by end of this month if we get VIN before Wednesday.

I bet August 3~8 though.

I’m East Coast so I will add a couple of days for the cross country transport.

View attachment 683127View attachment 683127
Thanks to parksdetailing and bumperplugs for the the chrome delete handles. She gone is beautiful.
I’m scheduled to pick up our MS (Plaid, Blk/Blk/arachnids) on 8/3 from CLT. Still new to the area in terms of finding vendors, etc and would value your input if you have time. This will be our third Tesla (had a 2017 MS, have a 2019 MX). Got a ceramic coating on the X as well as tint but I’m open to suggestions (about which there appear to be LOADS on the forum). I live in Huntersville but can drive to meet you at an event, supercharger or whatever. Thanks for your time!

I'm getting a little tired of this waiting game. Almost about to go this weekend to check out the new Kia Stinger. I can get my specs with the scorpion package locally and it's in stock. This ish with the white interior is seriously pissing me off. I can't imagine others that have waited longer than me. But even with supply shortage, no shipments is some bull. Hoping my SA tells me something more than some ish, but September seems a little crazy. Esp since my coworker is picking up his and ordered 3 weeks after me (a white/black). Getting a little tired of this. Tesla is nice but I did love my last car and sold it thinking August was feasible. I haven't listened to tonight's earnings call (and awesome for the bump in price tonight) but I'm about to give up. But probably won't lol.
Screenshot_20210726-230828_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210726-204452_Messages.jpg

He’s the evil villain who spreads negativity and thumbs down 😅😅
I don't know about that. There is some negativity around here from time to time, but I wouldn't pin it on only one person; that's maybe a little harsh..... The wait can make people a little aggravated, and that's why I try to spread around as much positivity as possible.🙂