Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a Taycan in real life today... Wasn't impressed to be honest, just as ugly as the pictures and I know he overpaid for the performance.

Be nice. Some people are just brand loyal to their Volkswagen.
You guys knocking on Porsche?! Their build quality, performance, and handling are top notch. I personally think the Taycan looks better in real life than in photos. Although the performance doesn’t rival the Plaid, I bet it still handles and gives better feedback than a Tesla. Was real close to getting one, but the Tesla was a better choice for road trips and a baby. I respect your guys’ opinions though. Just had to stand up for Porsche because it has been the best car I’ve ever owned.

Last edited:
I tried to add a column for wheel sizes but couldn’t
Added a column

Added a column

Thanks a lot Omar!

Guys, I plan on taking my new MS for PPF the week I get it.

is there a setting I can use so the shop guys can’t take it for testing 0-60mph
Set a low speed limit and remember you can accurately track the car real time wherever it goes through your phone app. Also you can see the mileage and the internal temperature of the car and even see when the trunk, frunk or doors are open. Just had my Plaid full front PPF’d and ceramic coded and I watched every move from miles away.

Added a column

Updated... Still have July edd no VIN of course

You guys are confusing "liberal" and "progressive". I'm fiscally conservative, but socially liberal. Progressive....o_O
What you do with what is inside your pants is none of my business as long as it is not with children and consentual.

Spending my kids future into oblivion is a problem for me be it with deficit or climate capital. Clinton/Newt were the last to run a balanced budget. Do not care for either but facts are stubborn things. The deficit has increased each administration since so I see no difference apart from the constituents each is buying with my daughter's future.

As for politics as a whole, it's is working PERFECTLY. Our government ACCURATELY reflects who we are at this point in time.

What you do with what is inside your pants is none of my business as long as it is not with children and consentual.

Spending my kids future into oblivion is a problem for me be it with deficit or climate capital. Clinton/Newt were the last to run a balanced budget. Do not care for either but facts are stubborn things. The deficit has increased each administration since so I see no difference apart from the constituents each is buying with my daughter's future.

As for politics as a whole, it's is working PERFECTLY. Our government ACCURATELY reflects who we are at this point in time.
Well said. That reflection shows absolute dysfunction and a willingness by participants to present facts as malleable in favor of their desired outcome.

Added a column

Thank you. Hopefully this will help us, undelivered, folks a bit more.
Ok everyone! Chop chop! Let’s get updating.

As others have mentioned, put the car in Speed Limit Mode. It does lock it in Chill, and won’t let them change to Plaid or activate Drag Strip mode.

It probably wouldn't hurt to let them see you watch the car on your app. And let them know that you can see where it is anytime, and what's it's doing. Knowing the omniscient eye is always on you does indeed help control those urges!

Thank you. Hopefully this will help us, undelivered, folks a bit more.
Ok everyone! Chop chop! Let’s get updating.
So, two things:

1. A bunch of people added their order’s wheel size in the comments

2. All cars delivered so far have 21” wheels

With that, I’ve gone ahead and entered a LOT of wheel sizes in the sheet.

You’re welcome ;)

Last edited:
I am, but anyone can make edits...
Definitely seeing a "trend" on the "deliveries" tab. Of the three LR deliveries to Texas, they are all 21" wheels. The interior and exterior colors vary, the order dates range from before my date to after my order date. So it appears that if I wanted my car sooner I shoulda ponied up the extra 4500 bucks!!! Oh well, glad I'm not in a hurry for my car!!! lol. However, I would like to know, WHERE'S MY CAR ELON???? :)

Well I was surprised yesterday morning to a VIN. Ordered 1/5/21 Blue/Black/19s. Switched to 21s on 7/5/21. EDD 13-16 Aug. I’m not going to get that excited. I’ll believe it when I take delivery. Only THEN will I sell my 2021 (Dec of 2020 delivery) MSLR. (Blue/White/19s 6600 miles on it if anyone is interested 😝)

So now that I have a VIN, I decided to shop my current 2021 MSLR around to a few of the online car buying companies. I knew the used car market is crazy, but I never expected this. One of the offers I received was $14k more THAN I PAID FOR IT back in December. I was planning on posting her for sale to help out a member looking for a car, but if they are offering that high, I feel like I would be cruel selling at the actual market price at the moment.

Well I was surprised yesterday morning to a VIN. Ordered 1/5/21 Blue/Black/19s. Switched to 21s on 7/5/21. EDD 13-16 Aug. I’m not going to get that excited. I’ll believe it when I take delivery. Only THEN will I sell my 2021 (Dec of 2020 delivery) MSLR. (Blue/White/19s 6600 miles on it if anyone is interested 😝)

So now that I have a VIN, I decided to shop my current 2021 MSLR around to a few of the online car buying companies. I knew the used car market is crazy, but I never expected this. One of the offers I received was $14k more THAN I PAID FOR IT back in December. I was planning on posting her for sale to help out a member looking for a car, but if they are offering that high, I feel like I would be cruel selling at the actual market price at the moment.
Post it here with the disclaimer that it’s current market price. If someone here is willing to pay market price it’s a win/win. If not, no harm, but at least your conscience is clear. 😀. Just my two cents.

Who had the best offer? I need to sell a 2016 90D but getting pretty bad offers so far