Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had similar unrealistic dates. When the calendar date get close enough EDD date the EDD will slowly more forwards. You feel like a cat chasing a string.
@jebinc - but you are in Seattle and your estimated delivery date goes all the way till the 22nd. Think a car can get there in a day or two from Fremont.

Last edited:
You're screwed

Wait what? You guys are joking right? *laughs nervously*

cc @omarsultan

1628383831508.png

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Sirius XM radio works in the refreshed S? My wife’s condition of me getting the car was it having XM radio.
The sticker says it has it….the reports in the forums say it will come as a software upgrade but aside from previous models maybe streaming via the app, I don’t think I have seen a positive confirmation that it exists as we know it in every other vehicle (IE it receives SXM via satellite). Gosh I hope it does as our cell service in Canada sucks and not a great Plan A as a data source for streaming. Putting an aftermarket SXM receiver in is a throwback to my 1996 Chrysler Minivan days.