Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla MS Plaid is my 1st Tesla (2nd EV though) and anyone here will tell you, I am no Tesla FB. This ordering/buying/delivery (well not quite yet after 6+ months) has been the worst car buying experience of my life and I think I’ve owned/driven more than 2 dozen cars in the past 36 years. Time will tell if I have the stomach to buy another one, lol. 🤪
He is no Tesla fan boy.
He is a performance HP junkie and thus a bit of a floozy in that he will go wherever the HP is. NO loyalty :)

So there will be MANY LR's badged as PLAIDS, driving around everywhere, easy to do, no difference in cosmetics. Pile on if needed

buying these to put on the trunk where their CF spoilers should be:

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 8.01.46 AM.png
And they'll all be

So...back to actual Build & Delivery Status and possible HOPE for all those with white on white/cf MS orders...for the first time since June, I’ve seen a change in my Tesla Account. Although it’s not showing a VIN, it now shows “Estimated Delivery Date: Sept 20th – 30th.” Perhaps that date range will tighten up or move up a bit, but it seems like there’s some actual progress and possible light at the end of the tunnel. fyi - I ordered way back on 2/5/21. YAY! ;) 👍:cool:

Attachments

• SFLGator's Tesla Account - change w- Est Delivery Date 8-10-21 .png
    SFLGator's Tesla Account - change w- Est Delivery Date 8-10-21 .png
    129.8 KB · Views: 41
Then I would be screwed; you are absolutely right. I do wish there were more differences between the two on the exterior.
But, as they say, it's what's underneath that really counts. When the driver puts their foot down, you'll be able to tell. Is it pulling away like a M5 or harder than a Chiron?
Wait I am now confused and may have missed this... Are the seats different in a plaid vs LR? I thought the interiors were identical?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid