Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So...back to actual Build & Delivery Status and possible HOPE for all those with white on white/cf MS orders...for the first time since June, I’ve seen a change in my Tesla Account. Although it’s not showing a VIN, it now shows “Estimated Delivery Date: Sept 20th – 30th.” Perhaps that date range will tighten up or move up a bit, but it seems like there’s some actual progress and possible light at the end of the tunnel. fyi - I ordered way back on 2/5/21. YAY! ;) 👍:cool:
Thats great news finally some movements. I can only hope they produce a couple of those sooner for Canada as they need to ship them via Rail. Mine still shows August after being blank for couple weeks. August will not happen but might get a car in September lets go.

@sflgator congrats nice to see some progress

Well this is new, how did I get so screwed with my date?

RN1147 LR blue/white/19"

Attachments

• A0A012B6-A72E-474C-9741-39A6A209881B.jpeg
    A0A012B6-A72E-474C-9741-39A6A209881B.jpeg
    302.4 KB · Views: 55
Oh wow, I just got an EDD:

Estimated Delivery: August 31 - September 20

No VIN, but baby steps. This sugar's getting real!

If you're picking up in Peabody, please feel free to reject your delivery if you see anything wrong with it at all, and I'd be more than happy to pick up the scraps. You deserve the best! ;)

Not complaining as I fully understand that I am blessed to at least have a VIN and an EDD window. Just sharing that my EDD started with 8/7-8/13. Every day it keeps on updating/shrinking by a day since nothing happened previous day.

This morning it is now 8/10 - 8/13. Getting a bit challenging to manage the week as you never know when the infamous text will arrive on my phone to schedule delivery.