Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh boy. I thought it was 21” summer. 19” all season. I guess, assuming all the new 19‘s coming were all season, we have to read the side wall to know if it’s all season? I’ll be pretty bummed out in Boston if they’re summer. It’s one of the reasons I went with 19’s. For the all season tires.
Same boat, I’d be really annoyed if these are summer tires. It’s winter 9 months of the year here, what’s the point? But at least 19s are less likely to be eaten by our roads.

Week number three sitting at glen Allen. Black plaid

Attachments

• 65146C93-20D3-49CD-86B3-DC995DD00791.jpeg
    65146C93-20D3-49CD-86B3-DC995DD00791.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Informative
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Same RN & Car specs, my range has widened instead of tightening though:
8/11 -> [9/12 - 9/30]
8/12 -> [9/13 - 9/30]
8/13 -> [9/12 - 9/30]
8/14 -> [9/11 - 9/30]
8/15 -> [9/8 - 9/30]
OMG OMG OMG! 😱 My RN is 115145xxx and after weeks of no EDD, October, No EDD, October it switched to Oct 18-Nov 7th last week, along with the apology email for the delay.
This morning - It’s scheduled for Sep 22-Sep 30!!! Oh wow that would be SO amazing!

Order placed June 14: Model S LR, Blue, cream interior, 21”, FSD

A bit off topic but not really…

I listen the “Ride the Lightning” podcast every week by Ryan McCaffrey. It is the best Tesla podcast by far. If you don’t follow this you should try it.

Today, he discussed the 2nd $5k increase on the LR and expressed his belief that there is probably a 3rd $5k increase coming before the end of the year. As a long time Tesla follower, he may be correct.

He also lamented the long delays some have seen the Refresh and wondered what what causing the delays but didn’t have any idea why or what has pushed us to the 8 month wait on new orders. He also discussed the Plaid and LR pricing differences between S and X.

He did have a very interesting point though we are all interested in. A reliable source of his has looked at the Refresh S and validated that there is no motor or capability for the vertical screen to tilt on any of the vehicles produced so far. He says his source is above reproach and based on his track record it’s probably the truth.

if you are a new listener of his go back to Episode 200 and listen to his interview with Elon even a year and a half later, it’s quite good.

.. And when was the last time an SA stated incorrect information?
Mine has been spot on. Especially when he told me that my invitation to Orientation on 8/16 meant nothing and that my delivery was likely mid to late September on the same day my VIN arrived with a projected date of 8/25-29. 🙄. Your point is? 😀
Edit: sarcasm.

edit 2: re-confirmed.

Attachments

• 4B7DF49A-A257-435C-90BE-11CFCB0115DA.jpeg
    4B7DF49A-A257-435C-90BE-11CFCB0115DA.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG! 😱 My RN is 115145xxx and after weeks of no EDD, October, No EDD, October it switched to Oct 18-Nov 7th last week, along with the apology email for the delay.
This morning - It’s scheduled for Sep 22-Sep 30!!! Oh wow that would be SO amazing!

Order placed June 14: Model S LR, Blue, cream interior, 21”, FSD
apology email?? who sent it Tesla or your SA? that may be a first…

Did I miss the second LR 5k increase? When did this happen? Originally it was 5k for LR and 10k for Plaid right?
It was in early August:

A bit off topic but not really…

I listen the “Ride the Lightning” podcast every week by Ryan McCaffrey. It is the best Tesla podcast by far. If you don’t follow this you should try it.

Today, he discussed the 2nd $5k increase on the LR and expressed his belief that there is probably a 3rd $5k increase coming before the end of the year. As a long time Tesla follower, he may be correct.

He also lamented the long delays some have seen the Refresh and wondered what what causing the delays but didn’t have any idea why or what has pushed us to the 8 month wait on new orders. He also discussed the Plaid and LR pricing differences between S and X.

He did have a very interesting point though we are all interested in. A reliable source of his has looked at the Refresh S and validated that there is no motor or capability for the vertical screen to tilt on any of the vehicles produced so far. He says his source is above reproach and based on his track record it’s probably the truth.

if you are a new listener of his go back to Episode 200 and listen to his interview with Elon even a year and a half later, it’s quite good.
Thanks for the new time suck! I think.