Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok for the FOMO crowd here who wants to hold off buying the car because they heard from the uncle's cousin's roommate who asked Sawyer at Starbucks about Tesla and found out these features are absolutely positively coming to the S:
1) Titling Screen (actually just on @Tigers car just to get him to commit)
2) New headlights
3) New tail lights, including trim piece and charging port
4) Steering - round (or at least a lot of cheese to go with all the whine)
5) Steering - honky thing in middle
6) 4860 batteries

What am I missing?

Last edited:
Ok for the FOMO crowd here who wants to hold off buying the car because they heard from the uncle's cousin's roommate who asked Sawyer at Starbucks about Tesla and found out these features are absolutely positively coming to the S:
2) New headlights
4) Steering - round (or at least a lot of chees to go with all the whine)
6) 4860 batteries

What am I missing?
Since Tesla makes about 30 changes a week, you're missing a lot.
I think the best strategy for these people is to just wait until Tesla stops making changes. I predict this will never happen so these people should just confine their activities to wild speculation in this forum and delay actually taking delivery indefinitely.
(BTW, I have my car now so I'll be logging off of this thread. Thanks to everyone for all of the information, advice and speculation. It's been a fun ride. I love my car, it's perfect. Should be fun seeing what software updates bring.... but that's another thread.)

Saw Freemont video is out 1/24/22

I watched it yesterday, and I'm utterly blown away by how much stuff is going on there. They have cars almost piled up on top of each other. I truly think they can make them faster than they can deliver them.
What parts shortage?
Also, I'd love to know, where is the bastard lot? I've spent considerable time on google maps, etc. and it seems whenever the drones go to the bastard lot, it was from a fade out, versus just flying there.
thanks!!!!

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
(BTW, I have my car now so I'll be logging off of this thread. Thanks to everyone for all of the information, advice and speculation. It's been a fun ride. I love my car, it's perfect. Should be fun seeing what software updates bring.... but that's another thread.)
I love my car, it's perfect, but I'll never leave this thread, haha

2) New headlights
4) Steering - round (or at least a lot of cheese to go with all the whine)
6) 4860 batteries

What am I missing?

Ambient lighting

Reactions: EndlessPlaid