Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Think it can go either way. Back when Tesla was able to sell every car instantly, odds are they'd sell that one and match a new one to you. Nowadays I wouldn't count on that, especially on a Model S
Thanks. I'll just keep my Nov 27-Dec 31st delivery then. And ask at VIN assignment. Maybe I'll get lucky or maybe the wiring harness is there and I can pay for a retrofit later.

I demoed a car overnight last night. It was a black plaid with 898 miles on it. I wanted to check out the hepa filter set up as my model 3 has the mold smell. I went to open the frunk and it was broken. It popped up but I couldn’t open it. Not looking promising for my car I’m getting in 2 weeks….

Think it can go either way. Back when Tesla was able to sell every car instantly, odds are they'd sell that one and match a new one to you. Nowadays I wouldn't count on that, especially on a Model S
People are still waiting two months for their order so I feel like even with model S having lower production there is still a backlog of buyers waiting in vehicles that they can just route to someone else.

I demoed a car overnight last night. It was a black plaid with 898 miles on it. I wanted to check out the hepa filter set up as my model 3 has the mold smell. I went to open the frunk and it was broken. It popped up but I couldn’t open it. Not looking promising for my car I’m getting in 2 weeks….
Same with the test drive car I drove a few days ago. Bad alignment on the hood. Quality!