Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
some update:
1. Dec 6 - scheduled on Dec 8 for my trade-in inspection at tesla service center.
2. Dec 7 - tesla inside sales called tonight inform me my delivery location will be change to another place. (weird, address she gave is not belong to tesla)

no exact delivery date given, nothing changed on my tesla account.

Last edited:
Ordered October 30th, confirmed November 3, scheduled to pick up December 21. Really hope it goes smoothly so I can get that tax credit. Heading straight to Colorado clear bra in Denver for a front end plastic film wrap, and window tint, black on black 75d, can't wait, then to get a sub and better speakers, maybe amp, time to jam out!

some update:
1. Dec 6 - scheduled on Dec 8 for my trade-in inspection at tesla service center.
2. Dec 7 - tesla inside sales called tonight inform me my delivery location will be change to another place. (weird, address she gave is not belong to tesla)

no exact delivery date given, nothing changed on my tesla account.

As mentioned on another thread as well ... it looks like there are a lot of deliveries in the coming weeks so Tesla has rented out a section at the International Centre in Mississauga and will be delivering from there.

I, along with other members on this forum have got a call recently from their DS saying the following:

"In regards to your pick up I am excited to announce that Tesla is hosting a year end event and it will be taking place at the International Centre. This will be a great experience for you! I am excited that you will be a part of it."

Looks like most of us will be picking up our Tesla's from here.

• Informative
Reactions: dc_h and mahagala
I picked my car yesterday. The car was even dirtier than it came off from the truck on monday. Delivery guy even dared to ask me why I am not that excited after looking @ the car. Regardless to say all the minor fit/trim issues I pointed 2 days ago were not addressed. When I asked how to turn on Automatic emergency braking, I was told that I dont have that option only new cars come with it. Wanted to smash his head.

I picked my car yesterday. The car was even dirtier than it came off from the truck on monday. Delivery guy even dared to ask me why I am not that excited after looking @ the car. Regardless to say all the minor fit/trim issues I pointed 2 days ago were not addressed. When I asked how to turn on Automatic emergency braking, I was told that I dont have that option only new cars come with it. Wanted to smash his head.

Hey I thought you went for pre inspection... did they not clean it after that?

You car is brand new - what does he mean by only new cars come with it? :confused:

sorry to hear you had bad experience .. sucks :(

As mentioned on another thread as well ... it looks like there are a lot of deliveries in the coming weeks so Tesla has rented out a section at the International Centre in Mississauga and will be delivering from there.

I, along with other members on this forum have got a call recently from their DS saying the following:

"In regards to your pick up I am excited to announce that Tesla is hosting a year end event and it will be taking place at the International Centre. This will be a great experience for you! I am excited that you will be a part of it."

Looks like most of us will be picking up our Tesla's from here.
yep, International Centre Mississauga! thanks man, this clear out all my doubt! looks like we’ll see more tesla on the road next year, hurray!

Last edited:
Ordered 75D in August with an expected delivery around late November. However, a small dose of range anxiety kept pummeling in the back of my head given my regular >300km routes and the approaching Nordic winter. So in mid November I duly changed my order to a brand new inventory 100D with minimal fuss from Tesla, to my slight surprise. The car actually arrived only a few days later than the original order would have and was delivered yesterday.

tsla_spie.jpg

What can I say, I'm grinning like a maniac for the second day in a row.

Ordered 75D in August with an expected delivery around late November. However, a small dose of range anxiety kept pummeling in the back of my head given my regular >300km routes and the approaching Nordic winter. So in mid November I duly changed my order to a brand new inventory 100D with minimal fuss from Tesla, to my slight surprise. The car actually arrived only a few days later than the original order would have and was delivered yesterday.

View attachment 265285

What can I say, I'm grinning like a maniac for the second day in a row.
what a beautiful car! congratulations!

The pre-inspection meant nothing for them, they are only concentrating in pushing the cars out. The guy who delivered was not our DS, and because the car was so dirty, he thought I bought a used one.

Wow that is ridiculous. Did you try to refuse delivery until it was cleaned and detailed? I would of told them to reschedule delivery for the next day if I was in that position.

Two months of waiting and you receive a dirty car is not acceptable.

Who was your assigned DS?

His DS is the same as mine I believe - Cameron ... hes been pretty good with replying to my message and giving me information when requested.

Wow that is ridiculous. Did you try to refuse delivery until it was cleaned and detailed? I would of told them to reschedule delivery for the next day if I was in that position.

Two months of waiting and you receive a dirty car is not acceptable.

His DS is the same as mine I believe - Cameron ... hes been pretty good with replying to my message and giving me information when requested.

Cameron is mine as well - he's been great with me in terms of communication and flexibility. Here's hoping things go smoother for us!

The pre-inspection meant nothing for them, they are only concentrating in pushing the cars out. The guy who delivered was not our DS, and because the car was so dirty, he thought I bought a used one.
This is unacceptable. What about the paper work, show it to them, VIN should match with the vehicle, I would reject the car if the guy who deliver to you say this is used... double check millage used as well, this guy might be trying to hint you something ...

This is unacceptable. What about the paper work, show it to them, VIN should match with the vehicle, I would reject the car if the guy who deliver to you say this is used... double check millage used as well, this guy might be trying to hint you something ...
The car is new, 4.2km on odo. but the delivery guy thought it was used, as it was so dirty. They never cleaned it before the delivery, had the car sitting with them for 3 days. They did clean it up, while I waited there. Cameron never met me, even though he was there. He could not talk to me, as he never got those trims fixed which I pointed to him 2 days before delivery. They want me to bring it back to get it fixed.

Reactions: mahagala
I have same experience as you, my guess is they're super busy with deliveries. Also, imagine getting tons of daily emails with a subject line: "is my Tesla ready yet?"
My questions were a little different. Yet, still, I understand it gets crazy around this time of year, especially with them trying to get the model 3 going, but I'd at least like a reply. Any reply really. I mean, when your job is customer service...