Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, pickup in Fremont. It's a special order outside of the norm (Premium Package but zero leather/vegan), which I was originally thinking may slightly affected the delivery date. But it looks like it's going thru along with a bunch of other CA orders and not any later.
Are you getting the cloth seats or the new synthetic leather available on the X? Those seats are incredible. We're waiting off on an order for several reasons but I'd like them to begin offering those seats.

Reactions: AnonNJ
[COSTA MESA DELIVERY]

VIN 1397XX (90D - see signature)

Confirmed 4/20 (I think)

Entered production today!!!!! Still estimated delivery Late May/June.

My DS estimated pick up May 26-28, but not confirmed yet.

Looks like the CA cars are starting production!!
This is great NEWS! Mine was confirmed that day after yours so 4/21/16 - I haven't gone into production yet though!!!

Standard cloth seats with synthetic steering wheel and anywhere else there's leather on the premium.
Got it. I was trying to gauge if they were making available soon the X style seats. Although it would have to be different in the 2nd row. An I'm glad they were able to accommodate for the rest of the car. What was the extra expense if you don't mind sharing? I would hope they decreased the cost.
Congratulations by the way!