Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wish I had insight like you guys/gals. My local DS told me on 5 July my MS would be in production by mid-July. About 18 hours later I received an email from the factory stating my MS entered production. MyTesla page only says I have a VIN. I guess I should believe the factory email as the best source. Oh well. #1stworldproblems

Confirmed on 26 June.
i confirmed on 27 - hope mine goes into production by the end of this week..

do they work on weekends?

im still patiently waiting. No updates. I confirmed 6/3 and my estimated deliver date is still July 24th to August 7th.

sigh....

Don't feel bad. My original order was in may. re-order and confirm June 1. Delivery says Aug 12 - 27 on My Tesla right now. But I have been told not to believe the MyTesla page.

Tough to see all these folks ordering > 2 weeks after me getting their cars! Although I am still happy for them . :)

Don't feel bad. My original order was in may. re-order and confirm June 1. Delivery says Aug 12 - 27 on My Tesla right now. But I have been told not to believe the MyTesla page.

Tough to see all these folks ordering > 2 weeks after me getting their cars! Although I am still happy for them . :)

Yeah I'm 100% happy for them, but I can't hide my envy lol.

Officially confirmed yesterday (after the 7 day wait, confirm now was never an option for me) and we received our VIN yesterday !!!! Also received a new DS yesterday (never made contact with first guy and he didn't contact us either). Pickup from the factory. MyTesla showing Late July - Early August.

Does anyone know when the display changes on MyTesla from a "late-early" timeline to a more specific 13th-20th or something like that? Once it hits production?

Any guesses with how long until production begins for my vehicle, given the ramp up?

S75D
Solid black
NextGen seats
Premium Upgrade Pkg.
Pano roof
Autopilot

Decided on OptiCoat pro. Still undecided on extended warranty option.

I got confirmed on 7/4, VIN 150XXX on 7/5, with delivery scheduled for August - Early September. Just got an auto-email from my DS so checked My Tesla page and is now showing delivery for "Late July - August". Hope it's closer to Late July than August, I'm running out of posts to read. :)

Late July delivery with VIN on 7/5?? Wow!! I am surprised that your delivery date is so early!!

:DAs of 15 minutes ago via MyTesla - "Your Model S is undergoing final inspection, detail, and charging in preparation for delivery." Apparently it's arrived in Decatur. DS says confirmed for Friday afternoon.

I don't understand, according to the tracker, yours finished production three days after mine. Yet, my delivery window is still July 18 - August 1 in Marietta. What the ...

• Funny
Reactions: Zybd1201
I have an Accept Delivery button now.... :cool: Cool! 21 hours and counting. I'm heading over there now to have a look around to see if it's on the lot.

upload_2016-7-7_19-7-21.png