Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are lucky if that holds true! I confirmed on the 10th, one day after you did and my expected delivery is an entire month later. I'm also in California so shipping isn't a big factor.

I confirmed on the 3rd of July and my DS said the car would go in production the 25th. I've seen a few others that confirmed after already go into production. I am very curious on how that works. Delivery location does not seem to be a factor.

Interesting. So did you get an e-mail saying you'd hit production, or does your My Tesla page say you're in production but still with that delivery window estimate?

Our confirmation and VIN dates are the same (7/6) but I'm still waiting for a sign!
No email, just a change on the My Tesla site. My assumption is that it's in the queue to be manufactured but not actually on the production line yet.

I was confirmed on the 9th, my 'estimated delivery date' is August 14th. Havnt gone into production though.
I confirmed on 7/13. Still waiting on production queue. It just shows order confirmed. Based on the spreadsheet i dont expect to see the production start until 7/27.
Keep the spreadsheet updated when your status changes. I am interested to see how long it takes from build to delivery for Texas. My analysis so far based on the spreadsheet its about 10 days.

I confirmed on 7/13. Still waiting on production queue. It just shows order confirmed. Based on the spreadsheet i dont expect to see the production start until 7/27.
Keep the spreadsheet updated when your status changes. I am interested to see how long it takes from build to delivery for Texas. My analysis so far based on the spreadsheet its about 10 days.

Same timelines here!

I have updated the spreadsheet but it was acting wonky so I hope it took.

Texan as well. Will be interesting to see our timing!

I entered my info in the spreadsheet. Confirmed on 7/2, production end, 7/18. I got an update today - my estimated delivery started at Aug - Early Sept., then about a week ago it changed to August, today it updated to Aug 13 - Aug 27. I have seen a lot of people on this forum and in the spreadsheet get even sooner dates after getting the first 2-week window. I can only hope.:confused:

BTW - I noticed in the forum that some people are getting trinkets when taking delivery; key fob covers, apparel, etc. What are some of the cool accessories that you have found - e.g., I just noticed on the Tesla shop that they have "shades" for the pano roof - my salesman never mentioned them when I told him about my concern of getting the pano in FL (I got it anyway).

Thanks...

I entered my info in the spreadsheet. Confirmed on 7/2, production end, 7/18. I got an update today - my estimated delivery started at Aug - Early Sept., then about a week ago it changed to August, today it updated to Aug 13 - Aug 27. I have seen a lot of people on this forum and in the spreadsheet get even sooner dates after getting the first 2-week window. I can only hope.:confused:

BTW - I noticed in the forum that some people are getting trinkets when taking delivery; key fob covers, apparel, etc. What are some of the cool accessories that you have found - e.g., I just noticed on the Tesla shop that they have "shades" for the pano roof - my salesman never mentioned them when I told him about my concern of getting the pano in FL (I got it anyway).

Thanks...
There's a thread somewhere on this forum called "Tesla Swag" or something similar.

Many people get a standard gift bag with an umbrella, ink pen, and coffee cup. Some get hats, shirts, jackets, coloring books for kids...

Also some get nothing except the car they paid for!