Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an email from my DS. "Expecting to go into production in the next 1-2 weeks". @jelloslug what is the wording of your page now that its changed? Mine says 'entered the factory production queue' What does it say when it has actually entered production?
It says "Your Tesla is in production." Your VIN is about 200 higher than mine so they should both be made around the same time.

Picked up my S90D "Bernie" today. Sadly, he's already in the service center with a cigarette light 12v problem after having it about an hour. :-(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    369.4 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    325.3 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: Austral
Nice. Which options?

Model S90D
Autopilot (holy crap it is amazing)
Premium Interior (very glad I got it)
Premium Sound (holy crap it is awesome)
Sunroof (also incredible)
Black Textile Seats (was the right decision for me, very nice and comfortable)
19" Wheels
Spring Suspension (very nice base suspension on it actually)
Solid White Paint (looks great!)
Dark Ash Wood (looks a lot like Piano Black to me)
Black Alcantara Headliner (very premium feel to it)

I have to say though, my purchase experience was very poor. The car already has something wrong with it (12v battery issues) and a comparable loaner was unavailable. Although the people I have worked with have been incredibly nice and seem to be great people (would love to hang out with them) on the whole the communication is very poor. It is unfortunate how bad all of that is.

BUT

Once you are in the car.. It is just so absurdly, ludicrously, amazingly, awesome that nothing else really matters.

Reactions: Austral