Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was set up to pick up my car at 4pm today. They called and told me there is a problem with the paint on the rear quarter panel (apparently different shade of silver). I just spoke with them again now to get an update. They are sending the car out to a local "certified tesla" paint shop to repaint the panel. Estimated pick up date postponed to next friday or saturday. Talk about a bump in the road.

IMG_2229.JPG
Very nice!!!!!!!

I was set up to pick up my car at 4pm today. They called and told me there is a problem with the paint on the rear quarter panel (apparently different shade of silver). I just spoke with them again now to get an update. They are sending the car out to a local "certified tesla" paint shop to repaint the panel. Estimated pick up date postponed to next friday or saturday. Talk about a bump in the road.

Probably better than finding out after you take delivery.

It's difficult, being super excited that others are in production but aggravated that I'm not :( It's not helping that the likely days that work for doing the pickup & factory tour that work for my friends are significantly limited...
Same boat... confirmed 7/6. Was told yesterday by DS that production would start within 7 days. Killing me...
For what it's worth (and I know you've analyzed) I'm also tan next-gen w dark ash but I am a 90. All else identical but White paint.