Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd try that but I ma pretty sure by DS is getting sick of my daily emails (though he is very polite ans swears I am not a bother)

Ha. Yeh I try to limit myself. I think I have only sent about 5 emails to my DS total and at least two of those were legit questions and not just a search for any possible update I could get. I keep reminding myself that it doesn't make the car come any faster anyways.

Still I definitely got impatient a couple times. The times I emailed just for timing updates were while I was still waiting to enter production and it had been awhile, while I was stuck in production for 12 days, and now while it was on the train. It really does kind of drive me crazy to not know an exact delivery date so I can plan everything for it.

Anyone seen their cars go in production in the past 2 days ?
I am still disappointed with no update on when it will go into production. My DS insists that its this week.
I am very irritated with the whole process having no proper timelines and this wait is really killing my productivity at work.
The only reason i ordered MS is i couldnt wait any longer for M3. But didnt expect the wait to be this excruciating.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Finally picked up my tesla!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    344.9 KB · Views: 49