Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My purchase agreement includes the $990 and I haven't specified whether I would pick up my car or have it delivered.

Good to know. This sort of fee really should be listed upfront on the website; Tesla really is a typical carmaker in that regard, much to its discredit. Just add $1K to the price of every Tesla... I assume that fee is subject to sales tax, too.

I am SSL 29 and was supposed to pick up the car from the factory last Tuesday 8/28, but got called the Monday before and was told all deliveries where being put on hold for quality issues, not sure what that means but that is what I was told and have not heard anything since

I am SSL 29 and was supposed to pick up the car from the factory last Tuesday 8/28, but got called the Monday before and was told all deliveries where being put on hold for quality issues, not sure what that means but that is what I was told and have not heard anything since

Andy, given the info above on SSL's higher in sequence than you being notified about delivery scheduling I suggest you contact TM to clarify if yours is still held up or not. Hope you get it soon!